NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 7, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Lawrence, Kansas
- Venue: David Booth Memorial Stadium (Lawrence, KS)
|Kansas||-3.5 (-101)||O 62.5 (-111)||-153|
|UCF||+3.5 (-120)||U 62.5 (-114)||+125|
A pair of the country’s best running games meet when the Kansas Jayhawks (4-1) bring college football’s 23rd-ranked rushing offense into a contest versus the UCF Knights (3-2), with the No. 3 unit, on Saturday, October 7, 2023. The Jayhawks are 3.5-point favorites. The game has an over/under of 62.5 points.
In their most recent game, the Jayhawks were defeated by the Texas Longhorns 40-14. Their last time out, the Knights lost 36-35 to the Baylor Bears.
We’ve collected all the info you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Kansas vs. UCF Key Stats
- Kansas has averaged 9.8 more points this season (33.0) than UCF has allowed (23.2).
- When it exceeds what UCF gives up this season (23.2 points per game), Kansas is 4-0 and 1-1 against the spread.
- When UCF limits opposing offenses to less than 33.0 points, it is 3-0 overall and 0-1 against the spread.
- UCF racks up 37.6 points per game, 11.4 more than Kansas allows (26.2).
- UCF is 0-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall in games when it scores more than 26.2 points.
- When Kansas allows less than 37.6 points, it is 1-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
Below are a few more important figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||422.4 (42)||545.8 (6)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||369.6 (77)||366.8 (74)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||199.0 (23)||255.2 (3)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||223.4 (81)||290.6 (24)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||5 (28)||9 (102)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||8 (37)||5 (97)|
Kansas vs. UCF Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Kansas averages 33.0 points per game against UCF’s 37.6, amounting to 8.1 points over the matchup’s over/under of 62.5.
- The 49.4 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 13.1 fewer than the 62.5 total in this contest.
- Kansas has covered once in four chances against the spread this season.
- UCF is winless against the spread this year (0-3-0).
- Kansas has been favored by 3.5 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in one of those games.
- UCF has not covered the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year (in one opportunity).
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a look at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Kansas Statistical Leaders
- Jalon Daniels has passed for 705 yards (56-for-75), with five touchdowns and one interception (141.0 YPG). He’s also run 27 times for 74 yards.
- Devin Neal has run for a team-best 439 yards (87.8 per game) and five touchdowns. He also has 155 receiving yards on 13 catches and one touchdown.
- So far this year Daniel Hishaw Jr. has rushed for 279 yards (55.8 per game), with four touchdowns.
- Lawrence Arnold has 19 receptions for a team-high 251 yards (50.2 per game).
- Luke Grimm has been targeted 22 times and contributed with 177 yards (on 14 catches) plus three touchdowns.
- Quentin Skinner has 173 receiving yards on 12 receptions (19 targets), averaging 34.6 yards per game.
- Jereme Robinson has 4.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 5.0 TFL and 11 tackles.
- Kenny Logan Jr.’s 32 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and one interception mean he’s the team’s tackle leader.
- Kwinton Lassiter has picked off two passes to lead the team while adding five tackles and two passes defended.
UCF Statistical Leaders
- Timmy McClain has passed for 872 yards (50-of-82), with seven touchdowns and two interceptions (174.4 yards per game). He’s also rushed 29 times for 97 yards and one touchdown.
- Johnny Richardson has racked up a team-best 394 rushing yards (78.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- RJ Harvey has 378 rushing yards on 73 carries (75.6 yards per game), with five touchdowns. He also has eight catches for 172 yards and two touchdowns.
- Kobe Hudson has grabbed 21 passes for a team best 468 yards and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 27 times, and averages 93.6 yards per game.
- Javon Baker has tacked on 17 receptions (on 27 targets) for 332 yards and two touchdowns.
- Tre’mon Morris-Brash has registered a team-leading 5.0 sacks, while adding 10.0 TFL and 18 tackles.
- Over the current campaign, Jason Johnson has racked up 33 tackles and 2.0 TFL and leads the team in tackles.
- In terms of picks, Corey Thornton leads the team with two interceptions this season and has added 11 tackles and two passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!