NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- City: Lexington, Kentucky
- Venue: Kroger Field
|Kentucky||– ()||O 45.5 (-114)||-142|
|Florida||+ ()||U 45.5 (-111)||+117|
A pair of the country’s top rushing defenses meet when the Kentucky Wildcats (4-0) bring college football’s 10th-ranked rushing D into a contest versus the No. 22 Florida Gators (3-1), with the No. 15 unit, on Saturday, September 30, 2023. No line is available from oddsmakers. The over/under for this one is set at 45.5 points.
In their last game, the Wildcats knocked off the Vanderbilt Commodores 45-28. The Gators’ last outing ended in a 22-7 win over the Charlotte 49ers.
We’ve compiled all the info you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Kentucky vs. Florida Key Stats
- Kentucky has averaged 24.5 more points scored this season (38.0) than Florida has allowed (13.5).
- In games where Kentucky scores more than 13.5 points, it is 4-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- When Florida limits opposing offenses to less than 38.0 points, it is 3-1 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- This season Florida racks up 12.3 more points per game (27.8) than Kentucky surrenders (15.5).
- Florida is 1-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in games when it records more than 15.5 points.
- Kentucky has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall when it gives up fewer than 27.8 points.
Here are a few more need-to-know stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||396.5 (71)||412.5 (61)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||293.3 (21)||244.8 (5)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||131.5 (93)||164.8 (57)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||265.0 (45)||247.8 (56)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||7 (88)||4 (30)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||8 (18)||1 (126)|
Kentucky vs. Florida Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- The over/under for the game of 45.5 is 20.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Kentucky (38.0 points per game) and Florida (27.8 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 29 points per game, 16.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- Kentucky has a record of 1-0-0 against the spread this season.
- Florida has covered in its only game with a spread this year.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a look at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Kentucky Statistical Leaders
- Devin Leary has thrown for 1,060 yards (73-for-124), with nine touchdowns and five interceptions (265.0 YPG).
- Re’Mahn Davis has taken 50 carries for a team-high 314 rushing yards (78.5 per game) and five touchdowns. He’s also caught 10 passes for 137 yards with two touchdowns through the air.
- Jutahn McClain has 114 rushing yards on 18 attempts, and one touchdown.
- Tayvion Robinson has hauled in 16 receptions for 283 yards, best on his team, and three touchdowns. He has been targeted 20 times, and averages 70.8 receiving yards per game.
- Barion Brown has 15 catches for 214 yards (53.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- Dane Key is averaging 49.0 yards per game, racking up 13 receptions (26 targets) for 196 yards and two touchdowns.
- Trevin Wallace is the team leader in both sacks and tackles, putting up 3.5 sacks, 4.0 TFL and 21 tackles.
- This season Maxwell Hairston leads the team with three interceptions and has added 19 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and three passes defended.
Florida Statistical Leaders
- Graham Mertz has passed for 951 yards (84-of-108), with four touchdowns and one interception (237.8 yards per game).
- Trevor Etienne has rushed for a team-high 329 yards on 49 carries (82.3 yards per game) and two touchdowns.
- So far this year Montrell Johnson has rushed for 211 yards on 46 carries (52.8 yards per game), with three touchdowns.
- Ricky Pearsall has 26 catches (35 targets) and paces his team with 362 receiving yards (90.5 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Eugene Wilson III has hauled in 12 catches for 104 yards (26.0 per game).
- Caleb Douglas has caught 10 passes on 14 targets for 99 yards and one touchdown, averaging 24.8 yards per game.
- Princely Umanmielen has notched a team-leading 2.0 sacks, while adding 2.0 TFL and seven tackles.
- Shemar James’ 22 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and one sack mean he’s the team’s leading tackler.
- In terms of picks, Devin Moore leads the team with one interception this season and has added one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!