NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, November 4, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS Sports Network
- City: Lynchburg, Virginia
- Venue: Williams Stadium
|Liberty||-15.5 (-125)||O 56.5 (-116)||-909|
|Louisiana Tech||+15.5 (+102)||U 56.5 (-109)||+571|
The Liberty Flames (8-0) and Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (3-6) will face off in a battle of two conference rivals. The Flames are heavy favorites, expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -15.5). The expected point total for the matchup is set at 56.5.
In their last game, the Flames beat the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers 42-29. Last time out, the Bulldogs lost 27-24 to the New Mexico State Aggies.
We’ve collected all the details you need for the upcoming game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Liberty vs. Louisiana Tech Key Stats
- Liberty has averaged 9.6 more points this season (37.0) than Louisiana Tech has allowed (27.4).
- In games where Liberty scores over 27.4 points, it is 7-0 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- When Louisiana Tech limits opposing offenses to less than 37.0 points, it is 3-4 overall and 2-3 against the spread.
- Louisiana Tech racks up 26.3 points per game, 5.4 more than Liberty allows (20.9).
- Louisiana Tech is 1-4 against the spread and 3-4 overall in games when it records more than 20.9 points.
- Liberty has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall when it allows less than 26.3 points.
Below are some more important stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||488.4 (9)||382.8 (41)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||350.8 (48)||374.6 (109)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||280.6 (2)||140.2 (87)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||207.8 (94)||242.6 (58)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||9 (33)||12 (79)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||19 (2)||7 (113)|
Liberty vs. Louisiana Tech Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 63.3 points per game, 6.8 points more than the over/under of 56.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 48.3 points per game, 8.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- Liberty is 4-2-0 ATS this season.
- Louisiana Tech has won two games against the spread this year.
- Liberty has been favored by 15.5 points or more this season once, and failed to cover the spread.
- Louisiana Tech has covered the spread when playing as at least 15.5-point underdogs in their only opportunity this season.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a glance at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Liberty Statistical Leaders
- Kaidon Salter has 1,662 passing yards (207.8 per game) and a 58.7% completion percentage (98-for-167) while firing 19 touchdowns and three interceptions. He also has 614 rushing yards on 98 attempts (plus seven touchdowns), averaging 76.8 yards per game.
- Quinton Cooley has put up a team-high 802 yards (100.3 per game) and tallied seven touchdowns.
- CJ Daniels has 27 receptions for a team-high 576 yards (72.0 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Treon Sibley has added 412 yards, on 17 catches plus four touchdowns. He averages 51.5 receiving yards per game.
- Bentley Hanshaw has caught 14 passes for 178 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 22.3 yards per game.
- This season CJ Bazile Jr. leads the team with 2.5 sacks and has added 3.0 TFL and 22 tackles.
- Tyren Dupree has totaled 62 tackles, 3.0 TFL, two sacks, and two interceptions to lead the team in tackles so far.
- Brylan Green has intercepted five passes to lead the team while adding 23 tackles, 2.0 TFL, one sack, and five passes defended.
Louisiana Tech Statistical Leaders
- This season Hank Bachmeier has racked up 1,172 passing yards (130.2 per game) while going 106-for-157 (67.5%) and throwing for seven touchdowns with two interceptions.
- Tyre Shelton has taken 68 carries for a team-leading 475 rushing yards (52.8 per game) while scoring five touchdowns.
- Keith Willis Jr. has run for 240 yards on 33 carries (26.7 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground.
- Smoke Harris has 62 catches (74 targets) and paces his team with 637 receiving yards (70.8 per game) while scoring three touchdowns.
- Cyrus Allen has been targeted 53 times, and added 487 yards (on 29 catches) and two touchdowns.
- Kyle Maxwell has racked up 236 yards on 12 receptions with two touchdowns, averaging 26.2 yards per game.
- This season Deshon Hall leads the team with 3.5 sacks and has added 4.0 TFL and 24 tackles.
- Myles Heard’s 68 tackles and 2.0 TFL mean he’s the team’s leading tackler.
- Cedric Woods has picked off two passes to lead the team while adding 18 tackles and two passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!