NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 28, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- City: Louisville, Kentucky
- Venue: L&N Federal Credit Union Stadium
|Louisville||-3.5 (-116)||O 44.5 (-149)||-178|
|Duke||+3.5 (-105)||U 44.5 (+117)||+145|
The No. 18 Louisville Cardinals (6-1) will have their 15th-ranked run defense on display versus the No. 20 Duke Blue Devils (5-2) and the No. 19 rushing offense in the country, on Saturday, October 28, 2023. The Cardinals are favored, by 3.5 points. The total for this one is set at 44.5 points.
In their most recent game, the Cardinals lost 38-21 to the Pittsburgh Panthers. The Blue Devils are coming off of a loss to the Florida State Seminoles by the score of 38-20.
We’ve got all the details you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Louisville vs. Duke Key Stats
- Louisville, on average, scores 20.2 more points (34.1) than Duke allows (13.9).
- Louisville is 5-1 overall and 2-2 against the spread when it scores more than 13.9 points.
- When the Devils defense allows fewer than 34.1 points, Duke has accumulated a 5-1 overall record and a 2-1 record against the spread.
- Duke averages 9.0 more points per game (29.6) than Louisville allows (20.6).
- Duke is 2-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall when the team records more than 20.6 points.
- This year Louisville is 2-2 against the spread and 5-0 overall when it holds opponents to fewer than 29.6 points.
Below are a few more important stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||464.0 (26)||370.7 (92)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||317.9 (21)||315.9 (19)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||178.3 (40)||197.4 (19)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||285.7 (27)||173.3 (115)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||11 (81)||7 (25)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||14 (12)||10 (61)|
Louisville vs. Duke Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 63.7 points per game, 19.2 points more than the over/under of 44.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 34.5 points per game, 10.0 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- Louisville has a record of 2-3-0 against the spread this season.
- Duke has won two games against the spread this year.
- Louisville has been favored by 3.5 points or more four times this season, and covered the spread in one of those games.
- Duke has been an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year twice, and failed to cover both times.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a glance at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Louisville Statistical Leaders
- Jack Plummer has 1,901 yards through the air (271.6 per game) and a 63.5% completion percentage (132-for-208), heaving 13 touchdown passes and eight interceptions.
- Jawhar Jordan has run for a team-best 661 yards (94.4 per game) and eight touchdowns. He also has 174 receiving yards on 10 catches and one touchdown.
- Isaac Guerendo has rushed for 207 yards (29.6 per game), with three touchdowns on the ground. He also has 12 catches for 133 yards .
- Jamari Thrash has been targeted 58 times and has 39 catches, leading his team with 639 yards (91.3 ypg) while also scoring six touchdowns.
- Chris Bell’s stat line this year reveals 11 catches for 223 yards and two touchdowns. He averages 31.9 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 17 times.
- Ahmari Huggins-Bruce has 207 receiving yards on 14 receptions (20 targets), with two touchdowns, averaging 29.6 yards per game.
- This season Ashton Gillotte leads the team with 5.5 sacks and has added 5.0 TFL and 16 tackles.
- TJ Quinn has totaled 44 tackles, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- Devin Neal has a team-high three interceptions and has tacked on 28 tackles and three passes defended in seven games this season.
Duke Statistical Leaders
- Riley Leonard has thrown for 981 yards while completing 60.6% of his passes, with three touchdowns and two interceptions (140.1 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 48 times for 339 yards and four touchdowns.
- Jordan Waters has rushed for a team-leading 465 yards on 78 attempts (66.4 yards per game) while scoring nine touchdowns.
- Jaquez Moore has 390 yards on 69 carries (55.7 yards per game), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Jalon Calhoun has been targeted 43 times and has 25 catches, leading his team with 379 yards (54.1 per game) while hauling in two touchdowns.
- Jordan Moore has added 27 receptions (on 45 targets) for 348 yards and three touchdowns.
- Sahmir Hagans has 144 receiving yards on 17 receptions (27 targets).
- This season Aeneas Peebles leads the team with 3.0 sacks and has added 3.0 TFL and 21 tackles.
- Tre Freeman has collected 51 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and one interception this season, leading his team in tackles.
- In terms of picks, Myles Jones leads the team with two interceptions this season and has added seven tackles, 1.0 TFL, and two passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!