NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- City: Raleigh, North Carolina
- Venue: Wayne Day Family Field at Carter-Finley Stadium
|Louisville||-3.5 (-106)||O 55.5 (-109)||-161|
|NC State||+3.5 (-114)||U 55.5 (-116)||+131|
In a battle of two conference rivals, the Louisville Cardinals (4-0) will play the NC State Wolfpack (3-1). The Cardinals are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -3.5). The game has an over/under of 55.5 points.
In their most recent outing, the Cardinals won 56-28 over the Boston College Eagles. The Wolfpack’s last game was a 24-21 win over the Virginia Cavaliers.
We’ve got all the info you need for the upcoming game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Louisville vs. NC State Key Stats
- Louisville, on average, scores 21.2 more points (43.0) than NC State allows (21.8).
- In games where Louisville scores more than 21.8 points, it is 3-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- When the Pack defense allows less than 43.0 points, NC State has put together a 3-0 overall record and a 0-1 record against the spread.
- NC State averages 29.3 points per game, 10.3 more than Louisville gives up (19.0).
- NC State is 0-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall when the team scores more than 19.0 points.
- When Louisville allows opponents to put up less than 29.3 points, it is 1-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
Here are some more important figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||542.0 (7)||381.3 (82)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||359.5 (68)||326.0 (46)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||237.3 (5)||166.5 (52)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||304.8 (15)||214.8 (95)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||4 (30)||4 (30)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||6 (54)||5 (74)|
Louisville vs. NC State Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 72.3 points per game, 16.8 points more than the over/under of 55.5 for this contest.
- The 40.8 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 14.7 fewer than the 55.5 total in this contest.
- Louisville has covered once in two chances against the spread this season.
- NC State is winless against the spread this year (0-1-0).
- Louisville has been favored by 3.5 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a glance at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Louisville Statistical Leaders
- Jack Plummer has thrown for 1,120 yards while completing 67% of his passes (65-for-97), with 10 touchdowns and four interceptions (280.0 yards per game). He’s also run the ball 27 times for 100 yards and one touchdown.
- Jawhar Jordan has churned out a team-best 478 rushing yards (119.5 per game) and six scores. He has tacked on six receptions for 133 yards and one TD.
- Isaac Guerendo has 142 rushing yards on 31 attempts, and one touchdown. He also has eight catches for 94 yards .
- Jamari Thrash has racked up 19 catches for 400 yards, best on his team, and five touchdowns. He has been targeted 25 times, and averages 100.0 receiving yards per game.
- Ahmari Huggins-Bruce has also contributed with 173 yards, on 11 catches plus two touchdowns. He averages 43.3 receiving yards per game.
- Kevin Coleman Jr. has caught eight passes on 11 targets for 133 yards and one touchdown.
- Ashton Gillotte has 3.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 3.0 TFL and seven tackles.
- TJ Quinn’s 16 tackles make him the team’s leading tackler.
- This season Devin Neal leads the team with one interception and has added 13 tackles and one pass defended.
NC State Statistical Leaders
- Brennan Armstrong has thrown for 859 yards while completing 60% of his passes, with five touchdowns and four interceptions (214.8 yards per game). He also has 52 carries for 225 yards and three touchdowns.
- Michael Allen has run for 117 yards on 21 carries (29.3 yards per game).
- Kevin Concepcion has hauled in 22 receptions for 238 yards, best on his team, and two touchdowns. He averages 59.5 receiving yards per game.
- Julian Gray has hauled in seven catches for 116 yards (29.0 per game).
- Porter Rooks has 108 receiving yards on nine receptions (13 targets).
- This season Davin Vann leads the team with 3.0 sacks and has added 2.0 TFL and 10 tackles.
- Over the current campaign, Payton Wilson has racked up 45 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- Sean Brown has a team-high one interception and has tacked on 19 tackles and three passes defended in four games this season.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!