NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 14, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Channel: The CW
- City: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Acrisure Stadium
|Louisville||-8.5 (-107)||O 47.5 (-113)||-333|
|Pittsburgh||+8.5 (-113)||U 47.5 (-112)||+256|
The No. 14 Louisville Cardinals (6-0) and Pittsburgh Panthers (1-4) will play each other in a battle of two conference rivals. The Cardinals are solid favorites, expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -8.5). The expected point total for the matchup is set at 47.5.
In their last outing, the Cardinals won 33-20 over the Notre Dame Fighting Irish. Last time out, the Panthers were beaten by the Virginia Tech Hokies 38-21.
We’ve collected all the info you need for the upcoming game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Louisville vs. Pittsburgh Key Stats
- Louisville has averaged 10.3 more points scored this season (36.3) than Pittsburgh has allowed (26.0).
- Louisville is 4-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread when it scores more than 26.0 points.
- When the Panthers defense allows less than 36.3 points, Pittsburgh has accumulated a 1-2 overall record and a 0-2 record against the spread.
- Pittsburgh puts up 5.7 more points per game (23.4) than Louisville gives up (17.7).
- When Pittsburgh puts up more than 17.7 points, it is 0-3 against the spread and 1-3 overall.
- This season Louisville is 1-2 against the spread and 4-0 overall when it holds opponents to less than 23.4 points.
Below are a few more need-to-know figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||467.3 (13)||308.2 (128)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||322.8 (45)||301.6 (11)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||192.3 (29)||115.6 (110)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||275.0 (36)||192.6 (106)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||8 (65)||7 (49)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||14 (4)||4 (120)|
Louisville vs. Pittsburgh Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Louisville averages 36.3 points per game against Pittsburgh’s 23.4, totaling 12.2 points over the contest’s total of 47.5.
- This matchup’s over/under is 3.8 fewer points than the 43.7 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2023.
- Louisville has a record of 2-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Pittsburgh has not won against the spread this season in four opportunities.
- Louisville has covered the spread once this season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a glance at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Louisville Statistical Leaders
- Jack Plummer has put up 1,551 passing yards (258.5 YPG) with a 66% completion percentage (103-for-156) while firing 12 touchdowns and six interceptions. He also has 67 yards on the ground via 40 carries and one rushing touchdown.
- Jawhar Jordan has run for a team-best 653 yards (108.8 per game) and tallied eight touchdowns. He also averages 28.0 receiving yards, catching nine passes for 168 yards and one touchdown.
- So far this season Isaac Guerendo has rushed for 169 yards (28.2 per game), with one touchdown. Guerendo also figures in the passing game, reeling in nine passes for 102 .
- Jamari Thrash has been targeted 41 times and has 30 catches, leading his team with 519 yards (86.5 ypg) while hauling in six touchdowns.
- Ahmari Huggins-Bruce has also chipped in with 14 receptions (on 18 targets) for 207 yards, scoring two touchdowns.
- Chris Bell is averaging 29.2 yards per game, with seven catches for 175 yards and one touchdown.
- This season Ashton Gillotte leads the team with 5.5 sacks and has added 5.0 TFL and 15 tackles.
- TJ Quinn’s 37 tackles make him the team’s leading tackler.
- Devin Neal has picked off three passes to lead the team while adding 24 tackles and three passes defended.
Pittsburgh Statistical Leaders
- This season Phil Jurkovec has put up 818 passing yards (163.6 per game) while going 57-for-112 (50.9%) and throwing for six touchdowns with three interceptions. He has added 59 rushing yards on 38 carries with one touchdown.
- Rodney Hammond has rushed for a team-leading 196 yards on 46 attempts (39.2 yards per game) while scoring three touchdowns.
- C’Bo Flemister has run for 150 yards on 32 carries (30.0 yards per game). He also has five catches for 92 yards and one touchdown.
- Gavin Bartholomew has racked up 12 receptions for 258 yards, best on his team, and one touchdown. He averages 51.6 receiving yards per game.
- Konata Mumpfield has also tacked on 240 yards on 20 catches and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 30 times and averages 48.0 receiving yards.
- Jerrod Means has collected 146 yards on seven receptions with one touchdown, averaging 29.2 yards per game.
- This season Bam Brima leads the team with 3.0 sacks and has added 3.0 TFL and nine tackles.
- Donovan McMillon has racked up 22 tackles, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- Marquis Williams has a team-high one interception and has tacked on six tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one pass defended in five games this season.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!