NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, November 4, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ACC Network
- City: Louisville, Kentucky
- Venue: L&N Federal Credit Union Stadium
|Louisville||-10.5 (-109)||O 48.5 (-109)||-434|
|Virginia Tech||+10.5 (-111)||U 48.5 (-116)||+322|
In a matchup of two conference rivals, the No. 15 Louisville Cardinals (7-1) will meet the Virginia Tech Hokies (4-4). The Cardinals are heavy favorites (-10.5). The total for this one is set at 48.5 points.
The Cardinals took down the Duke Blue Devils 23-0 in their last game. The Hokies’ last outing finished in a 38-10 win over the Syracuse Orange.
We’ve collected all the info you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Louisville vs. Virginia Tech Key Stats
- Louisville, on average, is scoring 9.9 more points per game this season (32.8) than Virginia Tech is allowing (22.9).
- When it goes over what Virginia Tech gives up this season (22.9 points per game), Louisville is 5-0 and 3-0 against the spread.
- Virginia Tech is 4-2 overall and 3-2 against the spread when it allows fewer than 32.8 points.
- This season Virginia Tech racks up 8.1 more points per game (26.1) than Louisville gives up (18.0).
- Virginia Tech is 3-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when the team scores more than 18.0 points.
- This year Louisville is 2-2 against the spread and 5-0 overall when it holds opponents to less than 26.1 points.
Here are a few more need-to-know figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||449.9 (26)||380.9 (79)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||303.4 (14)||316.0 (21)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||185.3 (31)||162.5 (60)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||264.6 (43)||218.4 (82)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||11 (66)||8 (25)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||15 (17)||9 (93)|
Louisville vs. Virginia Tech Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 58.9 points per game, 10.4 points more than the over/under of 48.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 40.9 points per game, 7.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- Louisville has covered three times in six chances against the spread this season.
- Virginia Tech has covered four times in eight games with a spread this year.
- Louisville has won their only game this season when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites.
- Virginia Tech has covered the spread when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs in their only opportunity this season.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a look at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Louisville Statistical Leaders
- Jack Plummer has 2,018 yards through the air (252.3 per game) and a 63.8% completion percentage (143-for-224), tossing 13 touchdown passes and eight interceptions.
- Jawhar Jordan has 110 rushing attempts for a team-best 824 rushing yards (103.0 per game) and 10 touchdowns. He also has 10 catches for 174 receiving yards (21.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- So far this season Isaac Guerendo has run for 252 yards (31.5 per game), with three touchdowns. Guerendo also figures in the passing game, grabbing 12 passes for 133 .
- Jamari Thrash has hauled in 46 receptions for 712 yards, best on his team, and six touchdowns. He has been targeted 67 times, and averages 89.0 receiving yards per game.
- Chris Bell has also chipped in with 229 yards, on 12 catches plus two touchdowns. He averages 28.6 receiving yards per game.
- Kevin Coleman Jr. has caught 17 passes for 207 yards and one touchdown, averaging 25.9 yards per game.
- This season Ashton Gillotte leads the team with 7.5 sacks and has added 7.0 TFL and 19 tackles.
- TJ Quinn’s 50 tackles make him the team’s leading tackler.
- Devin Neal has picked off three passes to lead the team while adding 29 tackles and three passes defended.
Virginia Tech Statistical Leaders
- Kyron Drones has thrown for 1,237 yards while completing 58.6% of his passes, with seven touchdowns and one interception (154.6 yards per game). He also has 99 carries for 400 yards and four touchdowns.
- Bhayshul Tuten has 110 carries for a team-high 478 rushing yards (59.8 per game) and four touchdowns. He also has 21 catches for 215 receiving yards and two touchdowns.
- Jaylin Lane has reeled in 27 passes for a team best 413 yards and five touchdowns. He has been targeted 43 times, and averages 51.6 yards per game.
- Da’Quan Felton has hauled in 20 catches for 312 yards (39.0 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Stephen Gosnell is averaging 29.3 yards per game, with 16 catches for 234 yards.
- Antwaun Powell has 9.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 8.0 TFL and 28 tackles.
- Over the course of his current campaign, Keli Lawson has 58 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one interception, and leads the team in both interceptions and tackles.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!