NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 21, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: SEC Network
- City: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Venue: Tiger Stadium
|LSU||-30.5 (-108)||O 57.5 (-114)||-10000|
|Army||+30.5 (-112)||U 57.5 (-111)||+1569|
The No. 19 LSU Tigers (5-2), featuring the nation’s 10th-ranked running game, square off versus the Army Black Knights (2-4) and their 20th-ranked rushing attack on Saturday, October 21, 2023. The Tigers are heavy, 30.5-point favorites. The total for this one is set at 57.5 points.
In their most recent outing, the Tigers beat the Auburn Tigers 48-18. The Black Knights’ last game was a 19-0 loss to the Troy Trojans.
We’ve collected all the info you need for the upcoming game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
LSU vs. Army Key Stats
- LSU has put an average of 45.3 points per game on the board this season, 25.1 more than the 20.2 Army has surrendered.
- In games where LSU scores more than 20.2 points, it is 5-2 overall and 3-3 against the spread.
- Army is 2-4 overall and 2-1 against the spread when it allows fewer than 45.3 points.
- Army scores 5.8 fewer points per game (24.5) than LSU surrenders (30.3).
- Army is 1-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when the team notches more than 30.3 points.
- This year LSU is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when it holds opponents to less than 24.5 points.
Here are some more important stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||550.6 (1)||340.2 (115)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||423.9 (122)||350.3 (31)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||214.6 (10)||196.7 (20)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||336.0 (7)||143.5 (126)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||5 (11)||13 (116)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||7 (94)||8 (79)|
LSU vs. Army Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- The over/under for the matchup of 57.5 is 12.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for LSU (45.3 points per game) and Army (24.5 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 50.5 points per game, 7.0 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- LSU has compiled a 3-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- Army has a record of 2-1-0 against the spread this year.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a peek at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
LSU Statistical Leaders
- Jayden Daniels has 2,295 passing yards (327.9 YPG) and a 73.1% completion percentage (152-for-208) while pitching 22 touchdowns and three interceptions. He also has 515 rushing yards on 86 carries (plus four touchdowns), averaging 73.6 yards per game.
- Logan Diggs has taken 99 carries for a team-high 585 rushing yards (83.6 YPG) and five touchdowns.
- Malik Nabers has 52 catches (74 targets) and paces his team with 860 receiving yards (122.9 ypg) and seven touchdowns.
- Brian Thomas Jr. has also added 39 receptions (on 49 targets) for 610 yards, scoring nine touchdowns.
- Kyren Lacy has caught 13 passes for 281 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 40.1 yards per game.
- This season Harold Perkins leads the team with 3.0 sacks and has added 7.0 TFL, 29 tackles, and one interception.
- Greg Penn III has totaled 37 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- Andre Sam has intercepted one pass to lead the team while adding 37 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one pass defended.
Army Statistical Leaders
- Bryson Daily has 712 passing yards (118.7 per game), six touchdowns and four interceptions. He also has 416 rushing yards on 100 carries with three touchdowns.
- Hayden Reed has 191 yards on 47 carries (31.8 yards per game), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Isaiah Alston has hauled in nine receptions for 266 yards, best on his team, and two touchdowns. He averages 44.3 receiving yards per game.
- Noah Short’s stat line this year reveals 15 catches for 223 yards and two touchdowns. He averages 37.2 receiving yards per game.
- Casey Reynolds is averaging 11.3 yards per game, with five catches for 68 yards.
- Jimmy Ciarlo has collected a team-leading 2.0 sacks, while adding 3.0 TFL and 20 tackles.
- Over the course of the current campaign, Leo Lowin has totaled 32 tackles and leads the team in tackles.
- In terms of picks, Max DiDomenico leads the team with one interception this season and has added 20 tackles and one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!