NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- City: Oxford, Mississippi
- Venue: Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
|Ole Miss||+3.5 (-120)||–||+125|
The No. 13 LSU Tigers (3-1) are 3.5-point favorites on the road versus the No. 20 Ole Miss Rebels (3-1) on Saturday, September 30, 2023. Both teams have productive passing attacks, with the Tigers 10th and the Rebels 13th in passing yards per game.
In their last outing, the Tigers defeated the Arkansas Razorbacks 34-31. Last time out, the Rebels lost 24-10 to the Alabama Crimson Tide.
We’ve compiled all the info you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
LSU vs. Ole Miss Key Stats
- LSU, on average, is scoring 24.3 more points per game this season (42.8) than Ole Miss is allowing (18.5).
- When it goes over what Ole Miss gives up this season (18.5 points per game), LSU is 3-1 and 1-2 against the spread.
- Ole Miss is 3-1 overall and 2-1 against the spread when it allows fewer than 42.8 points.
- Ole Miss racks up 42.0 points per game, 17.0 more than LSU surrenders (25.0).
- Ole Miss is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in games when it puts up more than 25.0 points.
- LSU has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall when it surrenders less than 42.0 points.
Here are a few more need-to-know figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||530.3 (9)||470.3 (26)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||360.3 (69)||351.8 (64)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||191.8 (37)||146.8 (77)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||338.5 (10)||323.5 (13)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||3 (13)||3 (13)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||5 (74)||6 (54)|
LSU vs. Ole Miss Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- LSU has a record of 1-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Ole Miss has won two games against the spread this season.
- LSU has covered the spread once when favored by 3.5 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- Ole Miss has not covered the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year (in one opportunity).
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a glance at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
LSU Statistical Leaders
- Jayden Daniels has thrown for 1,297 yards (90-for-124), with 12 touchdowns and two interceptions (324.3 yards per game). He’s also carried the football 45 times for 193 yards and two scores, averaging 48.3 YPG.
- Logan Diggs has picked up a team-high 253 rushing yards (63.3 YPG) plus one touchdown.
- Malik Nabers has 32 receptions for a team-high 523 yards (130.8 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Brian Thomas Jr.’s stat line this year reveals 25 catches for 413 yards and five touchdowns. He averages 103.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 31 times.
- Kyren Lacy has 99 receiving yards on six receptions (10 targets), with one touchdown, averaging 24.8 yards per game.
- This season Harold Perkins leads the team with 2.0 sacks and has added 2.0 TFL and 12 tackles.
- Major Burns has racked up 20 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one sack, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- Darian Chestnut has a team-high one interception and has tacked on six tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one pass defended in four games this season.
Ole Miss Statistical Leaders
- Jaxson Dart has thrown for 1,096 yards while completing 63.1% of his passes, with seven touchdowns and two interceptions (274.0 yards per game). He also has 44 carries for 219 yards and three touchdowns.
- Quinshon Judkins has 201 yards on 57 carries (50.3 yards per game), with four rushing touchdowns. He also has eight catches for 80 yards.
- Jordan Watkins has grabbed 24 passes for a team best 347 yards and one touchdown. He has been targeted 33 times, and averages 86.8 yards per game.
- Dayton Wade has hauled in 16 catches for 303 yards (75.8 per game).
- Tre Harris has caught eight passes on 12 targets for 188 yards and five touchdowns.
- This season Suntarine Perkins leads the team with 3.0 sacks and has added 4.0 TFL and 15 tackles.
- Over the course of the current campaign, Trey Washington has collected 25 tackles and 1.0 TFL and leads the team in tackles.
- Deantre Prince has a team-high one interception and has tacked on 13 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one pass defended in four games this season.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!