NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- City: Memphis, Florida
- Venue: Simmons Bank Liberty Stadium
|Memphis||-3.5 (-108)||O 59.5 (-111)||-166|
|Boise State||+3.5 (-112)||U 59.5 (-114)||+135|
The Memphis Tigers (3-1) are considered favorites (-3.5) according to the oddsmakers ahead of their game against the Boise State Broncos (2-2) on September 30, 2023, starting at 4:00 PM ET, airing on ESPN2. The total for this one is set at 59.5 points.
The Tigers enter the matchup after losing 34-27 to the Missouri Tigers in their last outing on September 23. Last time out, the Broncos won 34-31 over the San Diego State Aztecs.
We’ve compiled all the details you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Memphis vs. Boise State Key Stats
- Memphis, on average, is scoring 6.2 more points per game this season (37.0) than Boise State is allowing (30.8).
- When it exceeds what Boise State gives up this season (30.8 points per game), Memphis is 2-0 and 1-0 against the spread.
- When the Broncos defense allows fewer than 37.0 points, Boise State has accumulated a 2-1 overall record and a 1-1 record against the spread.
- This season Boise State puts up 9.0 more points per game (27.8) than Memphis surrenders (18.8).
- Boise State is 0-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall in games when it puts up more than 18.8 points.
- This season Memphis is 1-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall when it holds opponents to fewer than 27.8 points.
Below are some more important figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||436.8 (44)||395.8 (72)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||323.8 (43)||430.0 (113)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||157.8 (66)||171.0 (45)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||279.0 (32)||224.8 (86)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||7 (88)||6 (69)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||8 (18)||6 (54)|
Memphis vs. Boise State Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 64.8 points per game, 5.3 points more than the over/under of 59.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s over/under is 9.9 fewer points than the 49.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2023.
- Memphis has a record of 1-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Boise State has won one game against the spread this season.
- Memphis has covered the spread once this season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Boise State has covered the spread once when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a peek at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Memphis Statistical Leaders
- Seth Henigan has posted 1,107 passing yards (276.8 per game) with a 69.4% completion percentage (102-for-147) while tossing eight touchdowns and five interceptions. He also has 68 yards on the ground via 31 carries and three rushing touchdowns.
- Blake Watson has run for a team-high 342 yards (85.5 per game) and scored four touchdowns. Receiving, he has hauled in 24 passes for 213 yards and one touchdown.
- Sutton Smith has 142 rushing yards on 29 attempts, and two touchdowns.
- Roc Taylor has 22 catches (32 targets) and paces his team with 297 receiving yards (74.3 ypg) and one touchdown.
- DeMeer Blankumsee is averaging 41.5 yards per game, racking up 15 receptions (24 targets) for 166 yards and one touchdown.
- Derick Hunter has 1.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 1.0 TFL and six tackles.
- Chandler Martin has racked up 26 tackles and 3.0 TFL to lead the team in tackles so far.
- DJ Bell has a team-high one interception and has tacked on eight tackles and one pass defended in four games this season.
Boise State Statistical Leaders
- Taylen Green has 738 passing yards (184.5 per game), four touchdowns and four interceptions. He also has 128 rushing yards on 27 carries with two touchdowns.
- Ashton Jeanty has rushed for a team-leading 407 yards on 73 carries (101.8 yards per game) while scoring six touchdowns. He also averages 71.3 receiving yards per game, grabbing 18 passes for 285 yards and two touchdowns.
- This season Eric McAlister has 20 receptions for a team-high 328 yards (82.0 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Stefan Cobbs is averaging 36.3 receiving yards per game, racking up 14 receptions (29 targets) for 145 yards and one touchdown.
- Marco Notarainni is the team leader in both sacks and tackles, putting up 2.0 sacks, 2.0 TFL and 26 tackles.
- In terms of picks, Jaylen Clark leads the team with one interception this season and has added 10 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!