NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, November 4, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- City: Memphis, Florida
- Venue: Simmons Bank Liberty Stadium
|Memphis||-13.5 (-106)||O 69.5 (+117)||-500|
|South Florida||+13.5 (-114)||U 69.5 (-149)||+362|
The Memphis Tigers (6-2) and South Florida Bulls (4-4) will play each other in a matchup of two conference rivals. The Tigers are heavy favorites (-13.5). The expected point total for the matchup is 69.5.
The Tigers squared off against the North Texas Mean Green in their most recent outing, winning 45-42. The Bulls’ most recent game ended in a 24-21 win over the UConn Huskies.
We’ve compiled all the info you need for the upcoming game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Memphis vs. South Florida Key Stats
- South Florida has allowed 34.3 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 36.8 Memphis has scored.
- Memphis is 5-0 overall and 3-1 against the spread when it scores more than 34.3 points.
- When South Florida limits opposing offenses to less than 36.8 points, it is 4-1 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- This year South Florida puts up just 2.9 more points per game (28.0) than Memphis gives up (25.1).
- South Florida is 1-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall when the team puts up more than 25.1 points.
- When Memphis allows opponents to score less than 28.0 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
Below are a few more important stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||439.1 (38)||437.5 (39)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||398.6 (89)||444.1 (116)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||164.8 (57)||190.9 (25)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||274.4 (34)||246.6 (54)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||9 (33)||13 (90)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||13 (33)||13 (33)|
Memphis vs. South Florida Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- The total for the game of 69.5 is 4.7 points more than the combined points per game averages for Memphis (36.8 points per game) and South Florida (28.0 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 59.4 points per game, 10.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- Memphis has put together a 3-4-0 ATS record so far this year.
- South Florida has won two games against the spread this season.
- Memphis has covered the spread once when favored by 13.5 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- South Florida has been an underdog by 13.5 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a peek at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Memphis Statistical Leaders
- Seth Henigan has put up 2,186 passing yards (273.3 per game) with a 67.5% completion percentage (185-for-274) while firing 16 touchdowns and seven interceptions. He also has 179 yards on the ground via 67 attempts and three rushing touchdowns.
- Blake Watson has picked up a team-high 762 rushing yards (95.3 YPG) and scored nine touchdowns. He has tacked on 34 catches for 348 yards with one receiving touchdown.
- Sutton Smith has 249 rushing yards on 48 attempts, and two touchdowns.
- Roc Taylor has 42 catches (on 65 targets) and leads the team with 593 receiving yards (74.1 per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- DeMeer Blankumsee has also contributed with 443 yards, on 30 catches plus three touchdowns. He puts up 55.4 receiving yards per game.
- This season Chandler Martin has team-high numbers in both sacks and tackles, recording 2.0 sacks, 7.0 TFL and 57 tackles.
- Cameron Smith has picked off two passes to lead the team while adding 21 tackles and two passes defended.
South Florida Statistical Leaders
- Byrum Brown has 1,865 passing yards (233.1 per game), 12 touchdowns and six interceptions. He also has 573 rushing yards on 130 carries with eight touchdowns.
- Nay’Quan Wright has churned out a team-high 590 rushing yards (73.8 per game) and scored five touchdowns.
- Sean Atkins has reeled in 51 passes for a team best 550 yards and three touchdowns. He has been targeted 66 times, and averages 68.8 yards per game.
- Naiem Simmons’ stat line this year reveals 28 catches for 457 yards and three touchdowns. He averages 57.1 receiving yards per game.
- Khafre Brown is averaging 34.1 yards per game, with 15 catches for 273 yards and two touchdowns.
- This season Daquan Evans leads the team with 3.0 sacks and has added 8.0 TFL and 34 tackles.
- Jhalyn Shuler has totaled 48 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and two sacks, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- In terms of picks, Logan Berryhill leads the team with two interceptions this season and has added 30 tackles and two passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!