NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 7, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Channel: ACC Network
- City: Miami Gardens, Florida
- Venue: Hard Rock Stadium
|Miami (FL)||-20.5 (-109)||O 60.5 (-111)||-1428|
|Georgia Tech||+20.5 (-111)||U 60.5 (-114)||+766|
The No. 17 Miami Hurricanes (4-0) are major, 20.5-point favorites at home versus the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (2-3) on Saturday, October 7, 2023. Both squads feature strong air attacks, with the Hurricanes 21st and the Yellow Jackets 17th in passing yards per game. The game has an over/under of 60.5 points.
The Hurricanes knocked off the Temple Owls 41-7 in their last game. The Yellow Jackets are coming off of a loss to the Bowling Green Falcons by the score of 38-27.
We’ve compiled all the details you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Miami (FL) vs. Georgia Tech Key Stats
- Miami (FL), on average, scores 13.0 more points (43.8) than Georgia Tech allows (30.8).
- In games where Miami (FL) scores over 30.8 points, it is 4-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread.
- When the Ramblin’ Wreck defense allows fewer than 43.8 points, Georgia Tech has accumulated a 2-2 overall record and a 1-0 record against the spread.
- Georgia Tech scores 32.4 points per game, 19.9 more than Miami (FL) surrenders (12.5).
- Georgia Tech is 1-1 against the spread and 2-3 overall when the team scores more than 12.5 points.
- When Miami (FL) surrenders fewer than 32.4 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
Below are some more important numbers from this season:
|Miami (FL)||Georgia Tech|
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||519.0 (46)||467.4 (16)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||273.0 (4)||427.8 (112)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||222.5 (9)||167.4 (54)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||296.5 (21)||300.0 (17)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||3 (5)||8 (83)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||7 (53)||7 (53)|
Miami (FL) vs. Georgia Tech Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- The total for the game of 60.5 is 15.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Miami (FL) (43.8 points per game) and Georgia Tech (32.4 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 43.3 points per game, 17.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- Georgia Tech has covered once in two chances against the spread this year.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a look at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Miami (FL) Statistical Leaders
- Tyler Van Dyke has thrown for 1,042 yards while completing 74.7% of his passes (74-for-99), with 11 touchdowns and one interception (260.5 yards per game). He’s also run the ball six times for 43 yards and one touchdown.
- Henry Parrish Jr. has rushed for a team-high 331 yards (82.8 per game) and scored three touchdowns.
- So far this season Donald Chaney Jr. has run for 183 yards (45.8 per game), with two touchdowns.
- Xavier Restrepo has 24 catches (30 targets) and paces his team with 355 receiving yards (88.8 ypg) and two touchdowns.
- Jacolby George has also tacked on 21 receptions (on 23 targets) for 292 yards, scoring four touchdowns.
- Colbie Young is averaging 60.5 yards per game, with 17 catches for 242 yards and three touchdowns.
- This season Thomas Gore leads the team with 2.0 sacks and has added 2.0 TFL and five tackles.
- Over the course of the current campaign, Francisco Mauigoa has racked up 18 tackles and 1.0 TFL and leads the team in tackles.
- Te’Cory Couch has a team-high three interceptions and has tacked on 10 tackles and three passes defended in four games this season.
Georgia Tech Statistical Leaders
- This season, Haynes King has put up 1,480 passing yards (296.0 per game) while completing 107 of 166 passes (64.5%), with 15 touchdowns and four interceptions. He has added 176 rushing yards on 41 carries (plus one touchdown), averaging 35.2 yards per game.
- Jamal Haynes has taken 65 carries for a team-leading 376 rushing yards (75.2 per game) while scoring two touchdowns. He’s also caught 12 passes for 112 yards (22.4 receiving yards per game).
- So far this season Trevion Cooley has rushed for 211 yards on 41 carries (42.2 yards per game), with three touchdowns.
- Eric Singleton Jr. has 18 catches (35 targets) and paces his team with 335 receiving yards (67.0 per game) while scoring five touchdowns.
- Malik Rutherford has tacked on 22 receptions (on 29 targets) for 257 yards and one touchdown.
- Dominick Blaylock has caught 13 passes on 20 targets for 194 yards and one touchdown, averaging 38.8 yards per game.
- Kyle Kennard is the team leader in both sacks and tackles, putting up 4.0 sacks, 4.0 TFL, 27 tackles, and one interception.
- Jaylon King has picked off two passes to lead the team while adding 18 tackles and two passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!