NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 28, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ACC Network
- City: Miami Gardens, Florida
- Venue: Hard Rock Stadium
|Miami (FL)||-18.5 (-106)||O 49.5 (-116)||-1250|
|Virginia||+18.5 (-114)||U 49.5 (-109)||+706|
The Miami Hurricanes (5-2) and Virginia Cavaliers (2-5) will play each other in a matchup of two conference rivals. The Hurricanes are heavy favorites, expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -18.5). The expected point total for the matchup is set at 49.5.
The Hurricanes knocked off the Clemson Tigers 28-20 in their most recent outing. The Cavaliers’ most recent outing finished in a 31-27 win over the North Carolina Tar Heels.
We’ve collected all the info you need for the upcoming game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Miami (FL) vs. Virginia Key Stats
- Miami (FL), on average, is scoring 5.2 more points per game this season (36.3) than Virginia is allowing (31.1).
- Miami (FL) is 4-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when it scores more than 31.1 points.
- Virginia is 2-3 overall and 4-0 against the spread when it allows fewer than 36.3 points.
- Virginia racks up 4.5 more points per game (23.6) than Miami (FL) surrenders (19.1).
- Virginia is 4-0 against the spread and 2-3 overall in games when it records more than 19.1 points.
- This year Miami (FL) is 1-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall when it holds opponents to less than 23.6 points.
Below are some more need-to-know stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||481.9 (17)||361.3 (98)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||313.6 (17)||395.6 (81)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||193.9 (23)||117.9 (105)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||288.0 (24)||243.4 (55)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||13 (104)||12 (91)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||12 (35)||8 (93)|
Miami (FL) vs. Virginia Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- The total for the game of 49.5 is 10.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Miami (FL) (36.3 points per game) and Virginia (23.6 points per game).
- The 50.2 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 0.7 more than the 49.5 total in this contest.
- Miami (FL) has won just one game against the spread this season.
- Virginia has won four games against the spread this season, failing to cover once.
- Miami (FL) has been favored by 18.5 points or more this season once, and failed to cover the spread.
- Virginia has won their only game this year when playing as at least 18.5-point underdogs.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a glance at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Miami (FL) Statistical Leaders
- Tyler Van Dyke has posted 1,721 passing yards (245.9 YPG) with a 70.5% completion percentage (129-for-183) while registering 16 touchdowns and six interceptions.
- Henry Parrish Jr. has taken 72 attempts for a team-leading 452 rushing yards (64.6 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Donald Chaney Jr. has 375 rushing yards on 73 attempts, and two touchdowns.
- Xavier Restrepo has been targeted 68 times and has 54 catches, leading his team with 600 yards (85.7 ypg) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Jacolby George has also added 31 receptions (on 42 targets) for 467 yards, scoring five touchdowns.
- Colbie Young has totaled 394 yards on 29 receptions with four touchdowns, averaging 56.3 yards per game.
- Rueben Bain Jr. has 4.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 2.0 TFL and 13 tackles.
- Over the course of the current campaign, Francisco Mauigoa has racked up 29 tackles, 6.0 TFL, two sacks, and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- Te’Cory Couch has intercepted three passes to lead the team while adding 20 tackles, one sack, and three passes defended.
Virginia Statistical Leaders
- This season, Anthony Colandrea has recorded 923 passing yards (131.9 per game) while connecting on 63 of 102 passes (61.8%), with five touchdowns and six interceptions.
- Perris Jones has churned out a team-best 302 rushing yards (43.1 per game) and two touchdowns.
- So far this season Kobe Pace has run for 241 yards on 70 carries (34.4 yards per game), with one touchdown. Pace also helps out in the passing game, catching 10 passes for 114 (16.3 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Malik Washington has 56 catches (75 targets) and paces his team with 783 receiving yards (111.9 per game) while scoring six touchdowns.
- Malachi Fields has hauled in 32 catches for 431 yards (61.6 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Sackett Wood Jr. is averaging 17.6 receiving yards per game, racking up seven receptions (11 targets) for 123 yards.
- This season Kameron Butler leads the team with 3.0 sacks and has added 4.0 TFL and 20 tackles.
- Jonas Sanker has totaled 59 tackles and 1.0 TFL to lead the team in tackles so far.
- Josh Ahern has picked off one pass to lead the team while adding 11 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!