NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Lincoln, Nebraska
- Venue: Memorial Stadium (Lincoln, NE)
|Michigan||-17.5 (-112)||O 39.5 (-117)||-1428|
|Nebraska||+17.5 (-108)||U 39.5 (-107)||+766|
The No. 2 Michigan Wolverines (4-0) are massive, 17.5-point favorites on the road versus the Nebraska Cornhuskers (2-2) on Saturday, September 30, 2023. Both teams feature solid rushing defenses, with the Wolverines 14th in the country against the run, and the Cornhuskers second. The expected point total for the matchup is 39.5.
The Wolverines faced the Rutgers Scarlet Knights in their most recent game, winning 31-7. The Cornhuskers are coming off of a 28-14 win over the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs.
We’ve compiled all the info you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Michigan vs. Nebraska Key Stats
- Michigan, on average, scores 13.3 more points (31.8) than Nebraska allows (18.5).
- Michigan is 4-0 overall and 1-1 against the spread when it scores over 18.5 points.
- When Nebraska limits opposing offenses to less than 31.8 points, it is 2-1 overall and 1-1 against the spread.
- This year Nebraska racks up 16.0 more points per game (21.8) than Michigan surrenders (5.8).
- Nebraska is 1-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall when the team scores more than 5.8 points.
- Michigan has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when it surrenders less than 21.8 points.
Here are a few more need-to-know numbers from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||405.3 (66)||359.3 (93)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||231.5 (4)||298.0 (25)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||167.8 (49)||234.8 (6)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||237.5 (69)||124.5 (127)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||5 (50)||6 (69)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||5 (74)||4 (97)|
Michigan vs. Nebraska Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 53.6 points per game, 14.1 points more than the point total of 39.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 24.3 points per game, 15.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- Michigan has won one game against the spread this season.
- Nebraska has covered once in three matchups with a spread this year.
- Michigan has covered the spread once this season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 17.5-point favorites.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a look at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Michigan Statistical Leaders
- J.J. McCarthy has 915 yards through the air (228.8 per game) and a 79.8% completion percentage (71-for-89), heaving eight touchdown passes and three interceptions. He also has 86 rushing yards on 14 carries .
- Blake Corum has rushed for a team-high 351 yards (87.8 per game) and eight touchdowns.
- So far this season Donovan Edwards has rushed for 109 yards (27.3 per game). Edwards also makes an impact in the passing game, catching 11 passes for 100 .
- Roman Wilson has 15 catches (21 targets) and paces his team with 268 receiving yards (67.0 ypg) and six touchdowns.
- Cornelius Johnson has also added 224 yards, on 13 catches plus one touchdown. He averages 56.0 receiving yards per game.
- Colston Loveland has 168 receiving yards on 14 receptions (16 targets), averaging 42.0 yards per game.
- Jaylen Harrell has registered a team-leading 2.5 sacks, while adding 1.0 TFL and 10 tackles.
- Junior Colson’s 22 tackles and 2.0 TFL make him the team’s tackle leader.
- Mike Sainristil has picked off two passes to lead the team while adding 12 tackles, 2.0 TFL, one sack, and two passes defended.
Nebraska Statistical Leaders
- This season Heinrich Haarberg has put up 278 passing yards (69.5 per game) while going 24-for-47 (51.1%) and throwing for four touchdowns with zero interceptions. He has added 272 rushing yards on 42 carries with two touchdowns.
- Anthony Grant has 208 yards on 38 carries (52.0 yards per game), with two rushing touchdowns.
- This season Billy Kemp IV has 13 catches and leads the team with 132 yards (33.0 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Alex Bullock has also added 103 yards on five catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted eight times and averages 25.8 receiving yards.
- Thomas Fidone II has caught seven passes on 12 targets for 84 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 21.0 yards per game.
- Luke Reimer has registered a team-leading 2.5 sacks, while adding 2.0 TFL and 10 tackles.
- Isaac Gifford’s 13 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one interception mean he’s the team’s top tackler.
- In terms of picks, Omar Brown leads the team with one interception this season and has added 12 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!