NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Tuesday, October 10, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS Sports Network
- City: Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- Venue: Johnny “Red” Floyd Stadium
|Middle Tennessee||-3.5 (-103)||O 54.5 (-114)||-156|
|Louisiana Tech||+3.5 (-119)||U 54.5 (-111)||+127|
The Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (1-5) and Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (3-4) will face off in a matchup of two conference rivals. The Blue Raiders are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -3.5). The over/under for this one is set at 54.5 points.
The Blue Raiders fell to the Jacksonville State Gamecocks 45-30 in their most recent game. The Bulldogs are coming off of a loss to the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers by the score of 35-28.
We’ve collected all the info you need for the upcoming game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Middle Tennessee vs. Louisiana Tech Key Stats
- Louisiana Tech has allowed its opponents an average of 27.0 points per game this season, 6.3 more than the 20.7 Middle Tennessee has put on the board per contest.
- In games where Middle Tennessee scores more than 27.0 points, it is 1-1 overall and 0-1 against the spread.
- When Louisiana Tech limits opposing offenses to less than 20.7 points, it is 2-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- Louisiana Tech scores 6.2 fewer points per game (27.1) than Middle Tennessee gives up (33.3).
- Louisiana Tech is 0-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall in games when it puts up more than 33.3 points.
- This year Middle Tennessee is 1-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it holds opponents to less than 27.1 points.
Here are a few more important numbers from this season:
|Middle Tennessee||Louisiana Tech|
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||395.0 (47)||379.3 (22)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||395.2 (103)||384.4 (128)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||124.5 (102)||150.0 (73)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||270.5 (38)||229.3 (73)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||12 (121)||9 (82)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||6 (96)||7 (81)|
Middle Tennessee vs. Louisiana Tech Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 47.8 points per game, 6.7 points fewer than the over/under of 54.5 for this matchup.
- The 60.3 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 5.8 more than the 54.5 total in this contest.
- Middle Tennessee has covered once in four matchups with a spread this season.
- Louisiana Tech has won two games against the spread this season.
- Middle Tennessee has been favored by 3.5 points or more this season twice, and failed to cover both times.
- Louisiana Tech has covered the spread once when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year (in two opportunities).
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a peek at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Middle Tennessee Statistical Leaders
- Nicholas Vattiato has 1,571 passing yards (261.8 per game) and a 67.2% completion percentage (154-for-229), tossing nine touchdown passes and six interceptions. He also has 141 rushing yards on 69 carries (with one touchdown).
- Jaiden Credle has picked up a team-high 251 rushing yards (41.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- So far this year Frank Peasant has run for 171 yards (28.5 per game), with two touchdowns.
- Elijah Metcalf has 31 catches (41 targets) and paces his team with 350 receiving yards (58.3 ypg) and three touchdowns.
- Justin Olson has also contributed with 323 yards, on 26 catches plus one touchdown. He averages 53.8 receiving yards per game.
- Holden Willis has caught 23 passes for 309 yards and one touchdown, averaging 51.5 yards per game.
- Zaylin Wood has notched a team-leading 2.0 sacks, while adding 1.0 TFL and five tackles.
- Sam Brumfield’s 24 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and two sacks mean he’s the team’s leading tackler.
- This season Deonte Stanley leads the team with one interception and has added seven tackles and one pass defended.
Louisiana Tech Statistical Leaders
- This year Jack Turner has racked up 849 passing yards (121.3 per game) while going 69-for-121 (57%) and throwing for four touchdowns with four interceptions.
- Tyre Shelton has 58 carries for a team-high 436 rushing yards (62.3 per game) and five touchdowns.
- So far this year Keith Willis Jr. has run for 240 yards on 33 carries (34.3 yards per game), with three touchdowns.
- Smoke Harris has been targeted 58 times and has 48 catches, leading his team with 485 yards (69.3 per game) while hauling in three touchdowns.
- Cyrus Allen has tacked on 349 yards on 19 catches and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 38 times and averages 49.9 receiving yards.
- Kyle Maxwell has caught seven passes on nine targets for 147 yards and one touchdown.
- Deshon Hall has collected a team-leading 2.0 sacks, while adding 3.0 TFL and 21 tackles.
- Myles Heard has racked up 57 tackles and 2.0 TFL this season, leading his team in tackles.
- Cedric Woods has picked off two passes to lead the team while adding 12 tackles and two passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!