NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 14, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- City: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Venue: Jerry Richardson Stadium
|Navy||-3.5 (-114)||O 44.5 (-119)||-178|
|Charlotte||+3.5 (-106)||U 44.5 (-106)||+145|
The Navy Midshipmen (2-3) and Charlotte 49ers (1-4) will play each other in a matchup of two conference rivals. The Midshipmen are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -3.5). The expected point total for the matchup is 44.5.
The Midshipmen knocked off the North Texas Mean Green 27-24 in their most recent game. Last time out, the 49ers were beaten by the SMU Mustangs 34-16.
We’ve collected all the info you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Navy vs. Charlotte Key Stats
- Navy is averaging 6.0 fewer points per game (21.6) than Charlotte is allowing (27.6).
- Charlotte racks up 9.2 fewer points per game (18.4) than Navy allows (27.6).
Here are a few more need-to-know figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||349.0 (118)||311.2 (126)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||397.4 (53)||404.8 (60)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||248.2 (4)||135.4 (92)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||100.8 (132)||175.8 (116)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||3 (4)||7 (49)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||9 (37)||6 (96)|
Navy vs. Charlotte Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Navy averages 21.6 points per game against Charlotte’s 18.4, amounting to 4.5 points under the matchup’s over/under of 44.5.
- This matchup’s total is 10.7 fewer points than the 55.2 these two teams combine to allow per game.
- Navy has won one game against the spread this season.
- Charlotte has won one game against the spread this season.
- Navy has not covered the spread when favored by 3.5 points or more this season (in one opportunity).
- Charlotte has covered the spread once this year (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a glance at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Navy Statistical Leaders
- Tai Lavatai has thrown for 419 yards while connecting on 51% of his passes (26-for-51), with three touchdowns and zero interceptions (83.8 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 51 times for 167 yards and two touchdowns.
- Alex Tecza has run for a team-high 428 yards (85.6 YPG) and three touchdowns.
- Dabe Fofana has 227 rushing yards on 52 carries, and one touchdown.
- Brandon Chatman has seven receptions for a team-high 146 yards (29.2 per game).
- Eli Heidenreich has also added three catches for 87 yards and one touchdown. He has been targeted seven times and puts up 17.4 receiving yards per game.
- Nathan Kent has caught four passes for 77 yards and one touchdown, averaging 15.4 yards per game.
- Xavier McDonald has 3.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 1.0 TFL and 23 tackles.
- Will Harbour’s 36 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 2.5 sacks make him the team’s leading tackler.
- This season Rayuan Lane leads the team with two interceptions and has added 25 tackles, 0.5 sacks, and four passes defended.
Charlotte Statistical Leaders
- Trexler Ivey has passed for 459 yards (38-of-59), with two touchdowns and two interceptions (91.8 yards per game).
- Jalon Jones has picked up a team-high 316 rushing yards (63.2 per game) and scored three touchdowns.
- So far this season Durell Robinson has rushed for 166 yards on 40 carries (33.2 yards per game), with one touchdown.
- Jack Hestera has been targeted 36 times and has 23 catches, leading his team with 286 yards (57.2 per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Jairus Mack has also added 148 yards on seven catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted nine times and averages 29.6 receiving yards.
- Colin Weber is averaging 27.8 receiving yards per game, racking up 13 receptions (16 targets) for 139 yards.
- Eyabi Anoma has notched a team-leading 4.0 sacks, while adding 4.0 TFL and 24 tackles.
- Nikhai Hill-Green has racked up 33 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and one sack this season, leading his team in tackles.
- In terms of picks, Kameron Howard leads the team with two interceptions this season and has added 10 tackles and two passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!