NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 28, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- City: Lincoln, Nebraska
- Venue: Memorial Stadium (Lincoln, NE)
|Nebraska||-1.5 (-136)||O 42.5 (-106)||-156|
|Purdue||+1.5 (+112)||U 42.5 (-119)||+127|
The Nebraska Cornhuskers (4-3) and Purdue Boilermakers (2-5) will play each other in a matchup of two conference rivals. The Cornhuskers are slight favorites (-1.5). The total for this one is set at 42.5 points.
The Cornhuskers squared off against the Northwestern Wildcats in their most recent outing, winning 17-9. Their last time out, the Boilermakers lost 41-7 to the Ohio State Buckeyes.
We’ve got all the info you need for the upcoming game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Nebraska vs. Purdue Key Stats
- Purdue has allowed an average of 29.9 points per game, 11.2 more than the 18.7 Nebraska has scored.
- This season Purdue averages 3.7 more points per game (23.0) than Nebraska allows (19.3).
- Purdue is 2-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall in games when it records more than 19.3 points.
- When Nebraska surrenders fewer than 23.0 points, it is 2-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
Below are some more important figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||328.9 (114)||370.7 (92)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||313.6 (17)||395.4 (80)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||195.1 (21)||138.6 (90)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||133.7 (128)||232.1 (65)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||12 (91)||10 (65)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||7 (106)||9 (78)|
Nebraska vs. Purdue Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 41.7 points per game, 0.8 points fewer than the total of 42.5 for this game.
- The 49.2 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 6.7 more than the 42.5 total in this contest.
- Nebraska has won two games against the spread this season.
- Purdue has won two games against the spread this season.
- Nebraska has covered the spread once when favored by 1.5 points or more this season (in three opportunities).
- Purdue has been an underdog by 1.5 points or more five times this season, and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a look at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Nebraska Statistical Leaders
- Heinrich Haarberg has thrown for 716 yards (58-for-113), with five touchdowns and four interceptions (102.3 YPG). He’s also carried the football 85 times for 424 yards and four scores, averaging 60.6 YPG.
- Anthony Grant has 302 rushing yards on 70 attempts, and three touchdowns.
- Billy Kemp IV has hauled in 21 catches for 216 yards, best on his team, and one touchdown. He has been targeted 37 times, and averages 30.9 receiving yards per game.
- Marcus Washington’s stat line this year reveals eight catches for 176 yards. He puts up 25.1 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 15 times.
- Thomas Fidone II is averaging 25.0 yards per game, racking up 15 receptions (27 targets) for 175 yards and three touchdowns.
- Jimari Butler has 4.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 3.0 TFL and 15 tackles.
- Isaac Gifford’s 35 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and one interception make him the team’s leading tackler.
- This season Javin Wright leads the team with one interception and has added 20 tackles and one pass defended.
Purdue Statistical Leaders
- This season Hudson Card has racked up 1,617 passing yards (231.0 per game) while going 149-for-246 (60.6%) and throwing for seven touchdowns with five interceptions.
- Devin Mockobee has 105 carries for a team-high 478 rushing yards (68.3 per game) and four touchdowns.
- So far this season Tyrone Tracy Jr. has rushed for 296 yards on 50 carries (42.3 yards per game), with five touchdowns.
- This season Deion Burks has 27 catches for a team-high 418 yards (59.7 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Abdur-Rahmaan Yaseen has also contributed with 329 yards on 25 catches. He has been targeted 40 times and averages 47.0 receiving yards.
- TJ Sheffield has caught 26 passes on 37 targets for 308 yards and one touchdown.
- Kydran Jenkins has 5.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 7.0 TFL and 30 tackles.
- Over the course of his current campaign, Dillon Thieneman has 57 tackles and three interceptions, and leads the team in both interceptions and tackles.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!