NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 28, 2023
- Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Channel: CBS Sports Network
- City: Reno, Nevada
- Venue: Mackay Stadium
|Nevada||-2.5 (-108)||O 50.5 (-112)||-131|
|New Mexico||+2.5 (-112)||U 50.5 (-113)||+108|
In a battle of two conference rivals, the Nevada Wolf Pack (1-6) will face off against the New Mexico Lobos (3-4). The Wolf Pack are slight favorites (-2.5). The matchup has an over/under of 50.5 points.
In their last game, the Wolf Pack won 6-0 over the San Diego State Aztecs. The Lobos are coming off of a victory over the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors by the score of 42-21.
We’ve collected all the details you need for the upcoming game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Nevada vs. New Mexico Key Stats
- New Mexico has allowed its opponents an average of 32.6 points per game this season, 16.9 more than the 15.7 Nevada has put on the board per contest.
- This year New Mexico puts up 4.0 fewer points per game (29.9) than Nevada surrenders (33.9).
- New Mexico is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when the team puts up more than 33.9 points.
- When Nevada gives up fewer than 29.9 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
Here are some more need-to-know numbers from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||311.1 (123)||396.4 (79)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||468.0 (124)||421.4 (98)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||122.9 (102)||178.1 (41)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||188.3 (110)||218.3 (81)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||12 (91)||7 (25)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||9 (78)||4 (127)|
Nevada vs. New Mexico Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 45.6 points per game, 4.9 points fewer than the over/under of 50.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 66.5 points per game, 16.0 more than this contest’s over/under.
- Nevada has put together a 4-2-0 ATS record so far this year.
- New Mexico has put together a 3-2-0 record against the spread this year.
- New Mexico has been an underdog by 2.5 points or more four times this season, and covered the spread in three of those matchups.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a look at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Nevada Statistical Leaders
- This season Brendon Lewis has accumulated 1,005 passing yards (143.6 yards per game) while completing 55.8% of his passes, with two touchdowns and six interceptions. He also has 351 rushing yards on 84 attempts (plus three scores), averaging 50.1 YPG.
- So far this season Sean Dollars has run for 290 yards (41.4 per game), with three touchdowns.
- Jamaal Bell has racked up 27 receptions for 250 yards, best on his team, and one touchdown. He has been targeted 45 times, and averages 35.7 receiving yards per game.
- Dalevon Campbell has added 13 catches for 249 yards and one touchdown. He has been targeted 28 times and puts up 35.6 receiving yards per game.
- Spencer Curtis has caught 18 passes on 32 targets for 214 yards and one touchdown.
- This season Ike Nnakenyi leads the team with 2.0 sacks and has added 1.0 TFL and five tackles.
- Emany Johnson leads the team in both tackles and interceptions, totaling 50 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and two interceptions over the course of the current campaign.
New Mexico Statistical Leaders
- Dylan Hopkins has 1,378 passing yards (196.9 per game) with a 59.3% completion percentage (105-for-177), throwing for 10 touchdowns with four interceptions. He also has 100 rushing yards on 36 carries and one touchdown.
- Jacory Merritt has picked up a team-high 534 rushing yards (76.3 per game) and scored 11 touchdowns.
- Devon Dampier has run for 157 yards on 19 carries (22.4 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- Caleb Medford has been targeted 30 times and has 13 catches, leading his team with 241 yards (34.4 per game) while also scoring one touchdown.
- Jeremiah Hixon has also added 22 catches for 220 yards and four touchdowns this season. He has been targeted 34 times, and averages 31.4 receiving yards.
- D.J. Washington has racked up 182 yards on 17 receptions with three touchdowns, averaging 26.0 yards per game.
- Kyler Drake has 1.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 2.0 TFL and 13 tackles.
- Tavian Combs has racked up 45 tackles and 2.0 TFL to lead the team in tackles so far.
- Jer’Marius Lewis has picked off two passes to lead the team while adding 15 tackles, one sack, and two passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!