NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, November 4, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- City: Las Cruces, New Mexico
- Venue: Aggie Memorial Stadium
|New Mexico State||-3.5 (-105)||O 57.5 (-101)||-161|
|Middle Tennessee||+3.5 (-116)||U 57.5 (-126)||+131|
The New Mexico State Aggies (6-3) and Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (2-6) will face off in a matchup of two conference rivals. The Aggies are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -3.5). The expected point total for the matchup is set at 57.5.
The Aggies took on the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs in their most recent game, winning 27-24. The Blue Raiders’ last game finished in a 42-35 loss to the Liberty Flames.
We’ve got all the details you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
New Mexico State vs. Middle Tennessee Key Stats
- New Mexico State has averaged 3.7 fewer points per game (29.4) than Middle Tennessee has allowed (33.1).
- In games where New Mexico State scores over 33.1 points, it is 2-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread.
- When the Blue Raiders defense allows fewer than 29.4 points, Middle Tennessee has put together a 2-1 overall record and a 2-0 record against the spread.
- This season Middle Tennessee scores just 2.4 more points per game (23.8) than New Mexico State gives up (21.4).
- Middle Tennessee is 2-2 against the spread and 2-3 overall in games when it puts up more than 21.4 points.
- This season New Mexico State is 3-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall when it holds opponents to fewer than 23.8 points.
Below are some more important figures from this season:
|New Mexico State||Middle Tennessee|
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||427.1 (12)||393.9 (73)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||373.0 (108)||416.4 (105)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||205.4 (15)||118.5 (106)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||221.7 (75)||275.4 (33)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||8 (25)||15 (113)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||7 (113)||9 (93)|
New Mexico State vs. Middle Tennessee Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 53.2 points per game, 4.3 points fewer than the point total of 57.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 54.5 points per game, 3.0 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- New Mexico State has won four games against the spread this season, while failing to cover twice.
- Middle Tennessee has covered three times in six chances against the spread this season.
- New Mexico State has won each of its two games this season when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Middle Tennessee has covered the spread twice as an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year (in three opportunities).
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a peek at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
|New Mexico State||4-2-0||0-6-0||2-0||2-2|
New Mexico State Statistical Leaders
- This season Diego Pavia has collected 1,896 passing yards (210.7 yards per game) while completing 61.1% of his passes, with 17 touchdowns and five interceptions. He also has 603 yards on the ground on 102 carries (plus five scores), averaging 67.0 YPG.
- So far this year Ahmonte Watkins has run for 459 yards (51.0 per game), with two touchdowns.
- Jonathan Brady has been targeted 35 times and has 23 catches, leading his team with 388 yards (43.1 ypg) while hauling in three touchdowns.
- Trent Hudson has also contributed with 16 receptions (on 32 targets) for 319 yards, scoring six touchdowns.
- Chris Bellamy is averaging 22.6 yards per game, racking up 13 receptions (21 targets) for 203 yards and one touchdown.
- Buddha Peleti has 3.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 3.0 TFL and 24 tackles.
- Over the course of the current campaign, Keyshaun Elliott has totaled 60 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and 2.5 sacks and leads the team in tackles.
- This season Torren Union leads the team with one interception and has added 11 tackles and one pass defended.
Middle Tennessee Statistical Leaders
- This year Nicholas Vattiato has put up 2,151 passing yards (268.9 per game) while going 201-for-295 (68.1%) and throwing for 15 touchdowns with eight interceptions. He has added 172 rushing yards on 88 carries with two touchdowns.
- Jaiden Credle has taken 70 attempts for a team-leading 366 rushing yards (45.8 per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Elijah Metcalf has hauled in 40 receptions for 483 yards, best on his team, and five touchdowns. He averages 60.4 receiving yards per game.
- Holden Willis has been targeted 40 times, and added 473 yards (on 31 catches) and two touchdowns.
- Justin Olson has collected 395 yards on 35 receptions with one touchdown, averaging 49.4 yards per game.
- Sam Brumfield is the team leader in both sacks and tackles, putting up 2.5 sacks, 1.0 TFL and 36 tackles.
- Tyrell Raby has intercepted two passes to lead the team while adding 14 tackles and two passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!