NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 21, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Channel: Spectrum Sports
- City: Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Venue: University Stadium (NM)
|New Mexico||-1.5 (-112)||O 59.5 (-107)||-126|
|Hawaii||+1.5 (-108)||U 59.5 (-117)||+104|
The New Mexico Lobos (2-4) are slim favorites (-1.5) versus the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (2-5) in a matchup of two conference rivals. The expected point total for the matchup is 59.5.
The Lobos head into the matchup after losing 52-24 to the San Jose State Spartans in their last game on October 14. The Rainbow Warriors’ last game finished in a 41-34 loss to the San Diego State Aztecs.
We’ve collected all the details you need for the upcoming game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
New Mexico vs. Hawaii Key Stats
- New Mexico has averaged 7.8 fewer points per game (27.8) than Hawaii has allowed (35.6).
- When the Warriors defense allows fewer than 27.8 points, Hawaii has put together a 2-0 overall record and a 1-0 record against the spread.
- Hawaii puts up 10.6 fewer points per game (23.9) than New Mexico allows (34.5).
Here are some more important figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||391 (86)||357.6 (70)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||424.5 (91)||380.6 (97)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||170 (51)||57.7 (133)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||221 (82)||299.9 (22)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||7 (35)||13 (116)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||0 (133)||4 (125)|
New Mexico vs. Hawaii Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- The over/under for the matchup of 59.5 is 7.8 points more than the combined points per game averages for New Mexico (27.8 points per game) and Hawaii (23.9 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 70.1 points per game, 10.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
- New Mexico has a record of 2-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Hawaii has covered once in four games with a spread this season.
- New Mexico has been favored by 1.5 points or more this season once, and failed to cover the spread.
- Hawaii has been an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season once, and failed to cover the spread.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a glance at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
New Mexico Statistical Leaders
- Dylan Hopkins has thrown for 1,176 yards while completing 55.9% of his passes (85-for-152), with seven touchdowns and four interceptions (196 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 33 times for 94 yards and one touchdown.
- Jacory Merritt has run for a team-leading 488 yards (81.3 per game) and nine touchdowns.
- Sherod White has run for 132 yards (22 per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- Caleb Medford has 11 catches (on 27 targets) and leads the team with 228 receiving yards (38 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Deuce Jones has added 166 yards, on seven catches plus one touchdown. He averages 27.7 receiving yards per game.
- Jeremiah Hixon has caught 19 passes on 31 targets for 158 yards and two touchdowns.
- Kyler Drake has registered a team-leading 1.5 sacks, while adding two TFL and 12 tackles.
- Tavian Combs has totaled 45 tackles and two TFL to lead the team in tackles so far.
Hawaii Statistical Leaders
- Brayden Schager has 2,088 passing yards (298.3 per game) with a 63.2% completion percentage (184-for-291), throwing for 17 touchdowns with eight interceptions.
- Jordan Johnson has run for a team-high 193 yards on 32 attempts (27.6 yards per game) and zero touchdowns.
- Tylan Hines has run for 93 yards on 27 carries (13.3 yards per game).
- Steven McBride has racked up 35 receptions for 626 yards, best on his team, and six touchdowns. He averages 89.4 receiving yards per game.
- Pofele Ashlock has hauled in 46 catches for 533 yards (76.1 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Koali Nishigaya has racked up 159 yards on 22 receptions with one touchdown, averaging 22.7 yards per game.
- Ezra Evaimalo has notched a team-leading two sacks, while adding three TFL and three tackles.
- Isaiah Tufaga’s 39 tackles, four TFL, and two sacks mean he’s the team’s top tackler.
- Peter Manuma has intercepted one pass to lead the team while adding 35 tackles, one TFL, and one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!