NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 28, 2023
- Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Channel: CBS Sports Network
- City: Reno, Nevada
- Venue: Mackay Stadium
|New Mexico||-1.5 (-105)||O 48.5 (-126)||-117|
|Nevada||+1.5 (-116)||U 48.5 (-101)||-104|
The New Mexico Lobos (3-4) and Nevada Wolf Pack (1-6) will play each other in a matchup of two conference rivals. The Lobos are small favorites (-1.5). The game has an over/under of 48.5 points.
The Lobos enter this matchup after a 42-21 win over the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors in their last outing. Their last time out, the Wolf Pack won 6-0 over the San Diego State Aztecs.
We’ve got all the details you need for the upcoming game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
New Mexico vs. Nevada Key Stats
- New Mexico has averaged 4.0 fewer points per game (29.9) than Nevada has allowed (33.9).
- When it goes over what Nevada gives up this season (33.9 points per game), New Mexico is 3-0 and 2-0 against the spread.
- Nevada is 1-1 overall and 2-0 against the spread when it allows fewer than 29.9 points.
- This season Nevada averages 16.9 fewer points per game (15.7) than New Mexico allows (32.6).
Here are a few more important figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||396.4 (82)||311.1 (124)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||421.4 (93)||468.0 (120)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||178.1 (42)||122.9 (102)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||218.3 (81)||188.3 (110)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||7 (25)||12 (89)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||4 (127)||9 (78)|
New Mexico vs. Nevada Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- New Mexico averages 29.9 points per game against Nevada’s 15.7, amounting to 2.9 points under the game’s point total of 48.5.
- The 66.5 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 18.0 more than the 48.5 over/under in this contest.
- New Mexico has won three games against the spread this season, while failing to cover twice.
- Nevada has compiled a 4-2-0 ATS record so far this year.
- New Mexico has not covered the spread this season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Nevada has an ATS record of 4-2 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs this year.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a peek at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
New Mexico Statistical Leaders
- Dylan Hopkins has posted 1,378 passing yards (196.9 YPG) with a 59.3% completion percentage (105-for-177) while throwing 10 touchdowns and four interceptions. He also has 100 yards on the ground via 36 attempts and one rushing touchdown.
- Jacory Merritt has churned out a team-high 534 rushing yards (76.3 per game) and 11 scores.
- Devon Dampier has 157 rushing yards on 19 carries, and one touchdown.
- Caleb Medford has been targeted 30 times and has 13 catches, leading his team with 241 yards (34.4 ypg) while hauling in one touchdown.
- Jeremiah Hixon has also added 22 receptions (on 34 targets) for 220 yards, scoring four touchdowns.
- D.J. Washington has 182 receiving yards on 17 receptions (32 targets), with three touchdowns, averaging 26.0 yards per game.
- Kyler Drake has collected a team-leading 1.5 sacks, while adding 2.0 TFL and 13 tackles.
- Over the current campaign, Tavian Combs has racked up 45 tackles and 2.0 TFL and leads the team in tackles.
- Jer’Marius Lewis has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 15 tackles, one sack, and two passes defended in seven games this season.
Nevada Statistical Leaders
- This year Brendon Lewis has racked up 1,005 passing yards (143.6 per game) while going 101-for-181 (55.8%) and throwing for two touchdowns with six interceptions. He has added 351 rushing yards on 84 carries with three touchdowns.
- Sean Dollars has 290 yards on 89 carries (41.4 yards per game), with three rushing touchdowns.
- This year Jamaal Bell has 27 catches for a team-high 250 yards (35.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Dalevon Campbell has also contributed with 249 yards on 13 catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted 28 times and averages 35.6 receiving yards.
- Spencer Curtis has caught 18 passes on 32 targets for 214 yards and one touchdown, averaging 30.6 yards per game.
- Ike Nnakenyi has notched a team-leading 2.0 sacks, while adding 1.0 TFL and five tackles.
- Emany Johnson’s 50 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and two interceptions make him the team leader for tackles and interceptions.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!