NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 28, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Channel: ACC Network
- City: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Bobby Dodd Stadium at Historic Grant Field
|North Carolina||-11.5 (-108)||O 63.5 (-112)||-434|
|Georgia Tech||+11.5 (-112)||U 63.5 (-113)||+322|
The No. 17 North Carolina Tar Heels (6-1) are big favorites (-11.5) versus the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (3-4) in a battle of two conference rivals. An over/under of 63.5 points has been established for the matchup.
The Tar Heels played the Virginia Cavaliers in their most recent outing, losing 31-27. The Yellow Jackets’ last game finished in a 38-23 loss to the Boston College Eagles.
We’ve compiled all the info you need for the upcoming game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
North Carolina vs. Georgia Tech Key Stats
- North Carolina, on average, is scoring 5.6 more points per game this season (35.9) than Georgia Tech is allowing (30.3).
- When it exceeds what Georgia Tech gives up this season (30.3 points per game), North Carolina is 6-0 and 3-1 against the spread.
- When the Ramblin’ Wreck defense allows fewer than 35.9 points, Georgia Tech has accumulated a 3-0 overall record and a 2-0 record against the spread.
- Georgia Tech averages 29.7 points per game, 7.3 more than North Carolina surrenders (22.4).
- Georgia Tech is 2-2 against the spread and 3-4 overall in games when it scores more than 22.4 points.
- When North Carolina allows fewer than 29.7 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
Here are a few more need-to-know numbers from this season:
|North Carolina||Georgia Tech|
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||499.7 (13)||434.1 (45)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||370.1 (55)||450.7 (110)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||178.4 (38)||169.1 (50)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||321.3 (10)||265 (42)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||6 (14)||13 (104)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||13 (20)||13 (20)|
North Carolina vs. Georgia Tech Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- North Carolina averages 35.9 points per game against Georgia Tech’s 29.7, totaling 2.1 points over the game’s over/under of 63.5.
- This matchup’s total is 10.8 fewer points than the 52.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2023.
- North Carolina has put together a 3-2-0 ATS record so far this year.
- Georgia Tech has a record of 2-2-0 against the spread this year.
- North Carolina has not covered the spread this season (0-2 ATS) when playing as at least 11.5-point favorites.
- Georgia Tech has covered the spread once this season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 11.5-point underdogs.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a look at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
North Carolina Statistical Leaders
- Drake Maye has 2,249 passing yards (321.3 per game) and a 65.4% completion percentage (170-for-260) while firing 14 touchdowns and five interceptions. He also has 201 yards on the ground on 68 attempts (plus five touchdowns), averaging 28.7 YPG.
- Omarion Hampton has run for a team-best 770 yards (110 per game) and eight touchdowns. He also has 117 receiving yards on 11 catches and one touchdown.
- J.J. Jones has been targeted 37 times and has 25 catches, leading his team with 417 yards (59.6 ypg).
- Nate McCollum has chipped in with 385 yards, on 33 catches plus one touchdown. He puts up 55 receiving yards per game.
- Devontez Walker has caught 23 passes for 321 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 45.9 yards per game.
- Kaimon Rucker has 7.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 10 TFL and 31 tackles.
- Over the current campaign, Cedric Gray has collected 69 tackles, four TFL, 2.5 sacks, and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- Alijah Huzzie has a team-high three interceptions and has tacked on 28 tackles, one TFL, and three passes defended in seven games this season.
Georgia Tech Statistical Leaders
- This season Haynes King has put up 1,835 passing yards (262.1 per game) while going 133-for-223 (59.6%) and throwing for 17 touchdowns with nine interceptions. He has tacked on 372 rushing yards on 61 carries with three touchdowns.
- Jamal Haynes has run for a team-leading 465 yards on 84 attempts (66.4 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns. He also averages 17.4 receiving yards per game, grabbing 13 passes for 122 yards.
- This year Eric Singleton Jr. has 20 catches for a team-high 355 yards (50.7 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Malik Rutherford’s stat line this year reveals 28 catches for 333 yards and one touchdown. He puts up 47.6 receiving yards per game.
- Dominick Blaylock is averaging 35.3 yards per game, with 16 catches for 247 yards and one touchdown.
- Kyle Kennard has registered a team-leading four sacks, while adding four TFL, 34 tackles, and one interception.
- Over the current campaign, Clayton Powell-Lee has collected 38 tackles and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- Jaylon King has picked off three passes to lead the team while adding 31 tackles, one TFL, and three passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!