NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, November 4, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- City: Berkeley, California
- Venue: Memorial Stadium
|Notre Dame||-3.5 (-103)||O 45.5 (-114)||-156|
|Clemson||+3.5 (-119)||U 45.5 (-111)||+127|
The No. 12 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (7-2) are 3.5-point favorites on the road against the Clemson Tigers (4-4) on Saturday, November 4, 2023. Both squads have solid pass defenses, with the Fighting Irish third and the Tigers ninth in the country defending against the pass. An over/under of 45.5 points has been set for the matchup.
In their last outing, the Fighting Irish took down the Pittsburgh Panthers 58-7. The Tigers are coming off of a 24-17 loss to the NC State Wolfpack.
We’ve got all the info you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Notre Dame vs. Clemson Key Stats
- Notre Dame has put an average of 38.3 points per game on the board this season, 17.3 more than the 21.0 Clemson has surrendered.
- In games where Notre Dame scores more than 21.0 points, it is 6-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- Clemson is 4-4 overall and 2-4 against the spread when it allows fewer than 38.3 points.
- Clemson scores 28.8 points per game, 13.5 more than Notre Dame gives up (15.3).
- Clemson is 2-4 against the spread and 4-3 overall in games when it scores more than 15.3 points.
- When Notre Dame surrenders fewer than 28.8 points, it is 4-0 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
Below are some more important stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||427.9 (11)||416.6 (53)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||279.2 (20)||267.5 (5)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||164.1 (58)||157.6 (65)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||263.8 (44)||259.0 (46)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||9 (33)||14 (103)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||18 (3)||12 (54)|
Notre Dame vs. Clemson Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 67.1 points per game, 21.6 points more than the over/under of 45.5 for this game.
- The 36.3 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 9.2 fewer than the 45.5 total in this contest.
- Notre Dame has won four games against the spread this season, while failing to cover once.
- Clemson has a record of 2-4-0 against the spread this year.
- Notre Dame has covered the spread twice when favored by 3.5 points or more this season (in three opportunities).
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a look at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Notre Dame Statistical Leaders
- Sam Hartman has thrown for 2,126 yards while completing 65.4% of his passes (149-for-228), with 18 touchdowns and five interceptions (236.2 yards per game).
- Audric Estime has racked up a team-leading 901 rushing yards (100.1 per game) and 12 scores.
- Jeremiyah Love has rushed for 273 yards (30.3 per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- Mitchell Evans has grabbed 29 passes for a team-high 422 yards plus one touchdown. He averages 46.9 receiving yards per game.
- Chris Tyree has added 19 catches for 417 yards and three touchdowns. He has been targeted 25 times and puts up 46.3 receiving yards per game.
- Jayden Thomas has racked up 251 yards on 17 receptions with one touchdown, averaging 27.9 yards per game.
- Jordan Botelho has 3.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 3.0 TFL and 19 tackles.
- JD Bertrand has totaled 56 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and 1.5 sacks, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- This season Xavier Watts leads the team with six interceptions and has added 38 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and seven passes defended.
Clemson Statistical Leaders
- Cade Klubnik has 1,947 passing yards (243.4 per game) and a 63.9% completion percentage, throwing 13 touchdown passes and five interceptions. He also has 89 rushing yards on 78 carries (with three touchdowns), averaging 11.1 yards per game.
- Will Shipley has 112 carries for a team-high 515 rushing yards (64.4 per game) and three touchdowns.
- So far this season Phil Mafah has rushed for 439 yards on 73 carries (54.9 yards per game), with six touchdowns.
- This season Beaux Collins has 30 catches for a team-high 408 yards (51.0 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Tyler Brown’s stat line this year shows 31 catches for 395 yards and two touchdowns. He puts up 49.4 receiving yards per game.
- Jake Briningstool has caught 31 passes on 46 targets for 344 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 43.0 yards per game.
- T.J. Parker has 4.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 7.0 TFL and 19 tackles.
- Jeremiah Trotter Jr. has collected 40 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one interception this season, leading his team in tackles.
- Wade Woodaz has intercepted two passes to lead the team while adding eight tackles, 3.0 TFL, three sacks, and two passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!