NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 7, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- City: Louisville, Kentucky
- Venue: L&N Federal Credit Union Stadium
|Notre Dame||-6.5 (-117)||O 52.5 (-112)||-256|
|Louisville||+6.5 (-104)||U 52.5 (-113)||+203|
The No. 10 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (5-1) will have their 25th-ranked scoring attack on display versus the No. 25 Louisville Cardinals (5-0), featuring the No. 21 scoring D in the nation, on Saturday, October 7, 2023. The Fighting Irish are favored by 6.5 points. The expected point total for the matchup is 52.5.
In their last game, the Fighting Irish beat the Duke Blue Devils 21-14. Their last time out, the Cardinals won 13-10 over the NC State Wolfpack.
We’ve compiled all the details you need for the upcoming game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Notre Dame vs. Louisville Key Stats
- Notre Dame has averaged 19.3 more points this season (36.5) than Louisville has allowed (17.2).
- In games where Notre Dame scores over 17.2 points, it is 5-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- When the Cards defense allows less than 36.5 points, Louisville has accumulated a 5-0 overall record and a 1-2 record against the spread.
- This year Louisville racks up 24.0 more points per game (37.0) than Notre Dame allows (13.0).
- When Louisville scores more than 13.0 points, it is 1-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- Notre Dame has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall when it allows less than 37.0 points.
Below are some more important stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||461.2 (4)||494.8 (9)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||271.0 (46)||327.8 (48)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||192.2 (33)||193.8 (30)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||269.0 (43)||301.0 (16)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||2 (3)||7 (66)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||7 (53)||9 (22)|
Notre Dame vs. Louisville Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 73.5 points per game, 21.0 points more than the point total of 52.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 30.2 points per game, 22.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- Notre Dame has won two games against the spread this season.
- Louisville has a record of 1-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a peek at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Notre Dame Statistical Leaders
- Sam Hartman has 1,458 passing yards (243.0 per game) and a 66.2% completion percentage (96-for-145), throwing 14 touchdown passes and zero interceptions.
- Audric Estime has taken 95 attempts for a team-leading 672 rushing yards (112.0 YPG) and seven touchdowns.
- Jeremiyah Love has rushed for 220 yards (36.7 per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- Mitchell Evans has racked up 18 receptions for 272 yards, best on his team. He has been targeted 23 times, and averages 45.3 receiving yards per game.
- Chris Tyree has also chipped in with 11 receptions (on 14 targets) for 269 yards, scoring two touchdowns.
- Jayden Thomas is averaging 32.5 yards per game, racking up 13 receptions (19 targets) for 195 yards and one touchdown.
- This season Jordan Botelho leads the team with 2.0 sacks and has added 2.0 TFL and 16 tackles.
- Over the current campaign, Howard Cross III has racked up 33 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one sack and leads the team in tackles.
- Xavier Watts has picked off two passes to lead the team while adding 26 tackles and three passes defended.
Louisville Statistical Leaders
- Jack Plummer has thrown for 1,406 yards while completing 65.2% of his passes, with 11 touchdowns and six interceptions (281.2 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 36 times for 79 yards and one touchdown.
- Jawhar Jordan has run for a team-leading 510 yards on 66 carries (102.0 yards per game) while scoring six touchdowns. He also averages 31.8 receiving yards per game, grabbing seven passes for 159 yards and one touchdown.
- Isaac Guerendo has 142 yards on 31 carries (28.4 yards per game), with one rushing touchdown. He also has nine catches for 102 yards.
- Jamari Thrash has racked up 22 catches for 444 yards, best on his team, and five touchdowns. He averages 88.8 receiving yards per game.
- Ahmari Huggins-Bruce has hauled in 13 catches for 191 yards (38.2 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Chris Bell is averaging 35.0 yards per game, with seven catches for 175 yards and one touchdown.
- Ashton Gillotte has collected a team-leading 4.0 sacks, while adding 4.0 TFL and 13 tackles.
- TJ Quinn has collected 27 tackles to lead the team in tackles so far.
- In terms of picks, Cam’Ron Kelly leads the team with two interceptions this season and has added 12 tackles and two passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!