NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 28, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Lawrence, Kansas
- Venue: David Booth Memorial Stadium (Lawrence, KS)
|Oklahoma||-10.5 (-106)||O 66.5 (-107)||-370|
|Kansas||+10.5 (-114)||U 66.5 (-117)||+281|
The No. 6 Oklahoma Sooners (7-0), with college football’s fourth-ranked scoring offense, meet the Kansas Jayhawks (5-2) and their 21st-ranked offense on Saturday, October 28, 2023. The Sooners are massive favorites, by 10.5 points. The expected point total for the matchup is set at 66.5.
In their last outing, the Sooners defeated the UCF Knights 31-29. Their last time out, the Jayhawks were defeated by the Oklahoma State Cowboys 39-32.
We’ve got all the info you need for the upcoming game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Oklahoma vs. Kansas Key Stats
- Oklahoma, on average, scores 15.7 more points (43.1) than Kansas allows (27.4).
- Oklahoma is 6-0 overall and 2-1 against the spread when it scores more than 27.4 points.
- Kansas is 5-2 overall and 2-2 against the spread when it allows fewer than 43.1 points.
- This year Kansas averages 19.3 more points per game (35.4) than Oklahoma surrenders (16.1).
- Kansas is 2-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall in games when it puts up more than 16.1 points.
- When Oklahoma allows less than 35.4 points, it is 3-1 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
Here are some more important numbers from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||496.9 (14)||443.1 (37)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||359.9 (48)||396.1 (82)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||168.3 (52)||212.0 (12)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||328.6 (7)||231.1 (67)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||5 (5)||7 (25)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||15 (9)||9 (78)|
Oklahoma vs. Kansas Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 78.5 points per game, 12.0 points more than the point total of 66.5 for this contest.
- This matchup’s total is 23.0 fewer points than the 43.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2023.
- Oklahoma has put together a 3-1-0 ATS record so far this year.
- Kansas has won two games against the spread this year.
- Oklahoma has covered the spread twice when favored by 10.5 points or more this season (in three opportunities).
- Kansas has been an underdog by 10.5 points or more this year once, and failed to cover the spread.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a peek at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Oklahoma Statistical Leaders
- Dillon Gabriel has 2,131 yards through the air (304.4 per game) and a 71.2% completion percentage (166-for-233), heaving 19 touchdown passes and three interceptions. He also has 230 rushing yards on 53 attempts (with five touchdowns).
- Marcus Major has churned out a team-high 308 rushing yards (44.0 per game) plus one touchdown.
- So far this year Tawee Walker has rushed for 239 yards (34.1 per game), with four touchdowns.
- Jalil Farooq has 23 catches (33 targets) and paces his team with 438 receiving yards (62.6 ypg) and two touchdowns.
- Andrel Anthony has 27 catches for 429 yards (61.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Nic Anderson has caught 16 passes on 23 targets for 387 yards and eight touchdowns.
- This season Ethan Downs leads the team with 4.5 sacks and has added 5.0 TFL and 19 tackles.
- Over the current campaign, Danny Stutsman has collected 52 tackles, 5.0 TFL, two sacks, and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- Gentry Williams has a team-high three interceptions and has tacked on 16 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and four passes defended in seven games this season.
Kansas Statistical Leaders
- Jason Bean has 913 passing yards (130.4 per game) and a 65.3% completion percentage, throwing nine touchdown passes and two interceptions. He also has 93 rushing yards on 27 carries, averaging 13.3 yards per game.
- Devin Neal has racked up a team-high 659 rushing yards (94.1 per game) and scored six touchdowns. He has tacked on 17 catches for 184 yards with one receiving touchdown.
- Daniel Hishaw Jr. has 437 yards on 68 carries (62.4 yards per game), with six rushing touchdowns.
- This season Lawrence Arnold has 25 receptions and leads the team with 324 yards (46.3 per game) while hauling in one touchdown.
- Quentin Skinner has contributed with 14 receptions (on 23 targets) for 264 yards and two touchdowns.
- Mason Fairchild is averaging 36.4 yards per game, with 18 catches for 255 yards and two touchdowns.
- Austin Booker has 5.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 6.0 TFL and 31 tackles.
- Kenny Logan Jr.’s 46 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and one interception make him the team’s leading tackler.
- Kwinton Lassiter has intercepted two passes to lead the team while adding seven tackles and two passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!