NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, November 4, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- City: Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Venue: Boone Pickens Stadium
|Oklahoma||-5.5 (-113)||O 60.5 (-147)||-212|
|Oklahoma State||+5.5 (-107)||U 60.5 (+115)||+170|
The No. 10 Oklahoma Sooners (7-1) and Oklahoma State Cowboys (6-2) square off in the Bedlam, 2023 edition, on Saturday, November 4. The Sooners are 5.5-point favorites. An over/under of 60.5 points has been established for the matchup.
The Sooners played the Kansas Jayhawks in their last game, falling 38-33. The Cowboys’ last outing finished in a 45-13 win over the Cincinnati Bearcats.
We’ve collected all the info you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State Key Stats
- Oklahoma has put an average of 41.9 points per game on the board this season, 17.5 more than the 24.4 Oklahoma State has surrendered.
- When it exceeds what Oklahoma State gives up this season (24.4 points per game), Oklahoma is 6-1 and 2-2 against the spread.
- When the Pokes defense allows less than 41.9 points, Oklahoma State has put together a 6-2 overall record and a 2-1 record against the spread.
- This season Oklahoma State scores 12.2 more points per game (31.1) than Oklahoma allows (18.9).
- Oklahoma State is 2-0 against the spread and 6-1 overall in games when it records more than 18.9 points.
- Oklahoma has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 7-0 record overall when it surrenders fewer than 31.1 points.
Here are a few more need-to-know numbers from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||489.8 (8)||429.0 (43)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||370.3 (60)||409.3 (102)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||180.9 (34)||184.4 (32)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||308.9 (11)||244.6 (56)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||8 (25)||9 (33)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||18 (3)||12 (54)|
Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 73 points per game, 12.5 points more than the total of 60.5 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 43.3 points per game, 17.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- Oklahoma has put together a 3-2-0 ATS record so far this year.
- Oklahoma State has a record of 2-1-0 against the spread this year.
- Oklahoma has covered the spread twice when favored by 5.5 points or more this season (in four opportunities).
- Oklahoma State has been an underdog by 5.5 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a glance at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Oklahoma Statistical Leaders
- Dillon Gabriel has 2,302 passing yards (287.8 per game) and a 71.4% completion percentage (180-for-252), pitching 19 touchdown passes and four interceptions. He also has 294 rushing yards on 67 carries (with eight touchdowns).
- Tawee Walker has run for a team-high 385 yards (48.1 per game) and five touchdowns.
- So far this year Marcus Major has run for 308 yards (38.5 per game), with one touchdown.
- Jalil Farooq has 26 catches (on 37 targets) and leads the team with 449 receiving yards (56.1 per game) while hauling in two touchdowns.
- Andrel Anthony has also added 27 receptions (on 36 targets) for 429 yards, scoring one touchdown.
- Nic Anderson is averaging 50.6 yards per game, with 17 catches for 405 yards and eight touchdowns.
- This season Ethan Downs leads the team with 4.5 sacks and has added 5.0 TFL, 19 tackles, and one interception.
- Danny Stutsman’s 55 tackles, 5.0 TFL, two sacks, and one interception mean he’s the team’s tackle leader.
- Gentry Williams has a team-high three interceptions and has tacked on 16 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and four passes defended in eight games this season.
Oklahoma State Statistical Leaders
- This season Alan Bowman has put up 1,580 passing yards (197.5 per game) while going 141-for-246 (57.3%) and throwing for eight touchdowns with five interceptions.
- Ollie Gordon has run for a team-leading 1,087 yards on 141 carries (135.9 yards per game) while scoring 10 touchdowns. He also averages 25.1 receiving yards per game, grabbing 21 passes for 201 yards and one touchdown.
- Jaden Nixon has run for 156 yards on 34 carries (19.5 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- This season Jaden Bray has 26 receptions for a team-high 344 yards (43.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Brennan Presley has hauled in 37 catches for 309 yards (38.6 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Rashod Owens is averaging 38.6 yards per game, with 27 catches for 309 yards and one touchdown.
- Nickolas Martin is the team leader in both sacks and tackles, putting up 5.0 sacks, 8.0 TFL, 71 tackles, and one interception.
- Cameron Epps has intercepted three passes to lead the team while adding 25 tackles and four passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!