NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 21, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- City: Norman, Oklahoma
- Venue: Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium
|Oklahoma||-18.5 (-113)||O 63.5 (-111)||-1111|
|UCF||+18.5 (-107)||U 63.5 (-114)||+654|
The No. 6 Oklahoma Sooners (6-0) are big favorites — expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -18.5) — versus the UCF Knights (3-3) in a matchup of two conference rivals. The over/under for this one is set at 63.5 points.
In their last outing, the Sooners beat the Texas Longhorns 34-30. Last time out, the Knights fell to the Kansas Jayhawks 51-22.
We’ve compiled all the info you need for the upcoming game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Oklahoma vs. UCF Key Stats
- Oklahoma has scored 45.2 points per game this season, 17.4 more than UCF has given up.
- In games where Oklahoma scores over 27.8 points, it is 5-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- When the Knights defense allows less than 45.2 points, UCF has put together a 3-2 overall record and a 0-3 record against the spread.
- UCF racks up 35 points per game, 21 more than Oklahoma gives up (14).
- When UCF puts up more than 14 points, it is 0-4 against the spread and 3-3 overall.
- Oklahoma has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 6-0 record overall when it gives up fewer than 35 points.
Here are a few more need-to-know stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||506 (22)||516.7 (17)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||353.7 (33)||387.3 (59)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||164.8 (55)||246.3 (3)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||341.2 (4)||270.3 (35)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||4 (8)||10 (74)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||15 (4)||5 (118)|
Oklahoma vs. UCF Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 80.2 points per game, 16.7 points more than the total of 63.5 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 41.8 points per game, 21.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- Oklahoma has won three games against the spread this season, while failing to cover zero times.
- UCF has compiled a 0-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- Oklahoma has won their only game this season when playing as at least 18.5-point favorites.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a look at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Oklahoma Statistical Leaders
- Dillon Gabriel has thrown for 1,878 yards while completing 72.3% of his passes (141-for-195), with 16 touchdowns and two interceptions (313 yards per game). He’s also run the ball 43 times for 208 yards and five touchdowns.
- Tawee Walker has put up a team-best 239 yards (39.8 per game) and picked up four touchdowns.
- Marcus Major has run for 226 yards (37.7 per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- Andrel Anthony has hauled in 27 catches for 429 yards, best on his team, and one touchdown. He has been targeted 36 times, and averages 71.5 receiving yards per game.
- Jalil Farooq’s stat line this year reveals 20 catches for 415 yards and two touchdowns. He puts up 69.2 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 28 times.
- Nic Anderson has caught 11 passes for 282 yards and six touchdowns, averaging 47 yards per game.
- This season Ethan Downs leads the team with 3.5 sacks and has added four TFL and 13 tackles.
- This season Danny Stutsman has totaled 40 tackles, five TFL, two sacks, and one interception, leading his team in tackles.
- Gentry Williams has picked off three passes to lead the team while adding 13 tackles, three TFL, and three passes defended.
UCF Statistical Leaders
- This year Timmy McClain has racked up 1,008 passing yards (168 per game) while going 62-for-97 (63.9%) and throwing for nine touchdowns with two interceptions. He has added 102 rushing yards on 39 carries with one touchdown.
- RJ Harvey has taken 89 attempts for 511 rushing yards (85.2 per game) while scoring six touchdowns. He’s also caught eight passes for 172 yards with two touchdowns through the air.
- Johnny Richardson has rushed for 441 yards on 53 carries (73.5 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- Kobe Hudson has grabbed 22 passes for a team-high 473 yards and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 28 times, and averages 78.8 yards per game.
- Javon Baker has been targeted 34 times, and added 417 yards (on 21 catches) and two touchdowns.
- This season Tre’mon Morris-Brash leads the team with five sacks and has added 10 TFL and 21 tackles.
- Jason Johnson’s 39 tackles and three TFL mean he’s the team’s leading tackler.
- Corey Thornton has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 11 tackles and two passes defended in six games this season.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!