NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, November 4, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- City: Oxford, Mississippi
- Venue: Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
|Ole Miss||-4.5 (-104)||O 53.5 (-114)||-181|
|Texas A&M||+4.5 (-117)||U 53.5 (-111)||+147|
The No. 11 Ole Miss Rebels (7-1) and their 23rd-ranked passing attack will play the Texas A&M Aggies (5-3) and the 14th-ranked pass defense in the country on Saturday, November 4, 2023. The Rebels are favored by 4.5 points. The expected point total for the matchup is set at 53.5.
The Rebels head into this matchup following a 33-7 win over the Vanderbilt Commodores in their last outing. Last time out, the Aggies knocked off the South Carolina Gamecocks 30-17.
We’ve got all the info you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Ole Miss vs. Texas A&M Key Stats
- Ole Miss has scored 38.9 points per game this season, 19.4 more than Texas A&M has given up.
- Ole Miss is 7-0 overall and 5-1 against the spread when it scores over 19.5 points.
- When the Aggies defense allows fewer than 38.9 points, Texas A&M has accumulated a 5-2 overall record and a 3-3 record against the spread.
- Texas A&M racks up 32.0 points per game, 10.6 more than Ole Miss gives up (21.4).
- When Texas A&M scores more than 21.4 points, it is 3-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- This year Ole Miss is 4-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall when it holds opponents to less than 32.0 points.
Here are some more important numbers from this season:
|Ole Miss||Texas A&M|
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||474.0 (13)||394.3 (72)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||354.3 (52)||269.3 (6)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||187.5 (28)||128.5 (99)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||286.5 (23)||265.8 (42)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||6 (8)||10 (47)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||13 (33)||7 (113)|
Ole Miss vs. Texas A&M Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Ole Miss averages 38.9 points per game against Texas A&M’s 32.0, amounting to 17.4 points over the matchup’s over/under of 53.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 40.9 points per game, 12.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- Ole Miss has compiled a 5-2-0 ATS record so far this year.
- Texas A&M has put together a 3-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- Ole Miss is 4-1 ATS this season when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a look at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Ole Miss Statistical Leaders
- This season Jaxson Dart has 2,080 passing yards (260.0 yards per game) while going 136-for-212 (64.2%) and connecting on 14 touchdowns with four interceptions. He has added 326 rushing yards and seven touchdowns, averaging 40.8 yards per game.
- Quinshon Judkins has racked up a team-best 691 yards (86.4 per game) and picked up nine touchdowns.
- Ulysses Bentley IV has run for 369 yards (46.1 per game), with three touchdowns on the ground.
- Jordan Watkins has 39 receptions for a team-high 580 yards (72.5 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Tre Harris has 27 catches for 536 yards (67.0 per game) and six touchdowns.
- Dayton Wade has 522 receiving yards on 36 receptions (50 targets), with three touchdowns, averaging 65.3 yards per game.
- Jared Ivey has registered a team-leading 5.5 sacks, while adding 7.0 TFL and 28 tackles.
- This season Trey Washington has totaled 42 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and two interceptions, leading his team in tackles.
- Zamari Walton has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 17 tackles and two passes defended in eight games this season.
Texas A&M Statistical Leaders
- Max Johnson has 1,147 passing yards (143.4 per game) and a 58.8% completion percentage, throwing eight touchdown passes and four interceptions.
- Le’Veon Moss has picked up a team-best 387 rushing yards (48.4 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Amari Daniels has 355 yards on 66 carries (44.4 yards per game), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Ainias Smith has reeled in 33 passes for a team-high 569 yards and one touchdown. He has been targeted 49 times, and averages 71.1 yards per game.
- Evan Stewart has been targeted 61 times, and tacked on 506 yards (on 37 catches) and four touchdowns.
- Noah Thomas has 209 receiving yards on 16 receptions (25 targets), with four touchdowns.
- This season Edgerrin Cooper has team-high numbers in both sacks and tackles, collecting 8.0 sacks, 15.0 TFL and 50 tackles.
- Josh DeBerry has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 32 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and four passes defended in eight games this season.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!