NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 28, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: SEC Network
- City: Oxford, Mississippi
- Venue: Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
|Ole Miss||-26.5 (-103)||O 63.5 (-111)||-3333|
|Vanderbilt||+26.5 (-119)||U 63.5 (-114)||+1164|
The No. 12 Ole Miss Rebels (6-1) and Vanderbilt Commodores (2-6) will face off in a matchup of two conference rivals. The Rebels are heavy favorites, expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -26.5). An over/under of 63.5 points has been set for the matchup.
The Rebels took on the Auburn Tigers in their most recent outing, winning 28-21. The Commodores are coming off of a loss to the Georgia Bulldogs by the score of 37-20.
We’ve collected all the details you need for the upcoming game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Ole Miss vs. Vanderbilt Key Stats
- Ole Miss has averaged 5.3 more points scored this season (39.7) than Vanderbilt has allowed (34.4).
- In games where Ole Miss scores more than 34.4 points, it is 4-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- Vanderbilt is 2-4 overall and 1-2 against the spread when it allows fewer than 39.7 points.
- This year Vanderbilt racks up 4.4 more points per game (27.8) than Ole Miss gives up (23.4).
- When Vanderbilt puts up more than 23.4 points, it is 0-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- Ole Miss has a 3-2 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall when it surrenders fewer than 27.8 points.
Below are some more important figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||480.1 (19)||348.5 (78)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||372.1 (60)||437.5 (129)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||189.0 (28)||83.3 (129)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||291.1 (18)||265.3 (41)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||5 (5)||14 (116)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||11 (50)||12 (35)|
Ole Miss vs. Vanderbilt Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 67.5 points per game, 4.0 points more than the over/under of 63.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 57.8 points per game, 5.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- Ole Miss has covered four times in six matchups with a spread this season.
- Vanderbilt has won just one game against the spread this season.
- Vanderbilt has won their only game this season when playing as at least 26.5-point underdogs.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a look at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Ole Miss Statistical Leaders
- This season Jaxson Dart has put up 1,840 passing yards (262.9 YPG) while completing 63.6% of his passes, with 13 touchdowns and three interceptions. He also has 346 yards on the ground on 77 attempts (plus six scores), averaging 49.4 yards per game.
- Quinshon Judkins has taken 129 attempts for a team-high 567 rushing yards (81.0 per game) and seven touchdowns.
- Jordan Watkins has hauled in 36 catches for 536 yards, best on his team, and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 48 times, and averages 76.6 receiving yards per game.
- Tre Harris has 21 catches for 469 yards (67.0 per game) and six touchdowns.
- Dayton Wade has caught 28 passes on 41 targets for 402 yards and two touchdowns.
- This season Suntarine Perkins leads the team with 3.5 sacks and has added 4.0 TFL and 21 tackles.
- This season Trey Washington has collected 42 tackles and 1.0 TFL, leading his team in tackles.
- Zamari Walton has intercepted two passes to lead the team while adding 17 tackles and two passes defended.
Vanderbilt Statistical Leaders
- AJ Swann has 1,251 passing yards (156.4 per game) with a 53.2% completion percentage (92-for-173), throwing for 11 touchdowns with seven interceptions.
- Patrick Smith has taken 63 attempts for a team-leading 257 rushing yards (32.1 per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- So far this year Sedrick Alexander has rushed for 224 yards on 58 carries (28.0 yards per game), with four touchdowns.
- Will Sheppard has grabbed 36 passes for a team-high 574 yards and eight touchdowns. He has been targeted 68 times, and averages 71.8 yards per game.
- Jayden McGowan’s stat line this year shows 31 catches for 365 yards. He averages 45.6 receiving yards per game.
- London Humphreys is averaging 43.8 yards per game, with 14 catches for 350 yards and four touchdowns.
- Nate Clifton has collected a team-leading 3.5 sacks, while adding 5.0 TFL, 19 tackles, and one interception.
- Over the course of his current campaign, CJ Taylor has 44 tackles, 8.0 TFL, three sacks, and two interceptions, and leads the team in both interceptions and tackles.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!