NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 7, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Channel: Pac-12 Network
- City: Berkeley, California
- Venue: California Memorial Stadium
|Oregon State||-9.5 (-114)||O 52.5 (-111)||-370|
|Cal||+9.5 (-106)||U 52.5 (-114)||+281|
The No. 15 Oregon State Beavers (4-1) bring the nation’s 15th-ranked rushing attack into a matchup with the California Golden Bears (3-2), boasting the No. 24 run defense, on Saturday, October 7, 2023. The Beavers are 9.5-point favorites. The total for this one is set at 52.5 points.
The Beavers took down the Utah Utes 21-7 in their last game. Last time out, the Golden Bears won 24-21 over the Arizona State Sun Devils.
We’ve collected all the info you need for the upcoming game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Oregon State vs. Cal Key Stats
- Oregon State has scored 35.8 points per game this season, 9.4 more than Cal has given up.
- In games where Oregon State scores more than 26.4 points, it is 2-1 overall and 1-1 against the spread.
- When the Bears defense allows less than 35.8 points, Cal has accumulated a 3-1 overall record and a 1-1 record against the spread.
- Cal scores 31.0 points per game, 15.4 more than Oregon State gives up (15.6).
- Cal is 0-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall when the team records more than 15.6 points.
- This season Oregon State is 2-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when it holds opponents to fewer than 31.0 points.
Here are some more need-to-know figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||439.2 (30)||428.0 (37)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||299.4 (28)||360.2 (67)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||206.0 (15)||212.2 (12)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||233.2 (68)||215.8 (92)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||4 (18)||8 (83)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||7 (53)||13 (2)|
Oregon State vs. Cal Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- The point total for the matchup of 52.5 is 14.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Oregon State (35.8 points per game) and Cal (31.0 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 42 points per game, 10.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- Oregon State has covered twice in four games with a spread this season.
- Cal has won one game against the spread this year.
- Oregon State has covered the spread when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites in their only opportunity this season.
- Cal has not covered the spread this season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a peek at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Oregon State Statistical Leaders
- D.J. Uiagalelei has racked up 1,032 passing yards (206.4 per game) while connecting on 73 of 127 throws (57.5%), with eight touchdowns and four interceptions. He has tacked on 117 rushing yards (and five touchdowns), averaging 23.4 per game.
- Damien Martinez has churned out a team-best 497 rushing yards (99.4 per game) and two scores.
- Deshaun Fenwick has rushed for 254 yards (50.8 YPG), with four touchdowns on the ground.
- Silas Bolden has been targeted 40 times and has 24 catches, leading his team with 335 yards (67.0 ypg) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Anthony Gould has been targeted 19 times and added 239 yards (on 13 catches) plus two touchdowns.
- Jack Velling has caught nine passes on 22 targets for 102 yards and two touchdowns.
- Andrew Chatfield Jr. has notched a team-leading 3.0 sacks, while adding 3.0 TFL and 11 tackles.
- Over his current campaign, Easton Mascarenas has 31 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and two interceptions, and leads the team in both interceptions and tackles.
Cal Statistical Leaders
- This year Sam Jackson has collected 553 passing yards (110.6 per game) while going 51-for-97 (52.6%) and throwing for five touchdowns with two interceptions. He has added 59 rushing yards on 26 carries with one touchdown.
- Jaydn Ott has rushed for a team-leading 471 yards on 83 attempts (94.2 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns.
- Isaiah Ifanse has 262 yards on 50 carries (52.4 yards per game), with five rushing touchdowns.
- This season Jeremiah Hunter has 27 receptions and leads the team with 321 yards (64.2 per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Trond Grizzell’s stat line this year reveals 12 catches for 177 yards and two touchdowns. He puts up 35.4 receiving yards per game.
- Taj Davis has 141 receiving yards on 13 receptions (19 targets), with two touchdowns.
- Derek Wilkins has collected a team-leading 1.0 sack, while adding 1.0 TFL and three tackles.
- Over the current campaign, Kaleb Elarms-Orr has totaled 29 tackles and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- Nohl Williams has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on eight tackles, 1.0 TFL, and two passes defended in five games this season.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!