NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 14, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Corvallis, Oregon
- Venue: Reser Stadium
|Oregon State||-4.5 (-112)||O 53.5 (-111)||-196|
|UCLA||+4.5 (-108)||U 53.5 (-114)||+158|
A pair of the country’s stingiest run defenses meet when the No. 15 Oregon State Beavers (5-1) take college football’s 16th-ranked rushing D into a contest versus the No. 18 UCLA Bruins (4-1), with the No. 3 unit, on Saturday, October 14, 2023. The Beavers are 4.5-point favorites. The total for this one is set at 53.5 points.
The Beavers enter this matchup after a 52-40 win over the California Golden Bears in their last outing. Their last time out, the Bruins won 25-17 over the Washington State Cougars.
We’ve collected all the info you need for the upcoming game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Oregon State vs. UCLA Key Stats
- Oregon State, on average, is scoring 26.3 more points per game this season (38.5) than UCLA is allowing (12.2).
- When it exceeds what UCLA gives up this season (12.2 points per game), Oregon State is 5-1 and 3-1 against the spread.
- UCLA is 4-1 overall and 2-2 against the spread when it allows fewer than 38.5 points.
- This year UCLA scores 10.9 more points per game (30.6) than Oregon State gives up (19.7).
- When UCLA scores more than 19.7 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- This season Oregon State is 2-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when it holds opponents to less than 30.6 points.
Below are some more need-to-know figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||449.2 (19)||458.8 (61)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||324.2 (48)||254.2 (3)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||205.5 (16)||200.0 (24)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||243.7 (63)||258.8 (44)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||5 (16)||10 (94)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||9 (37)||13 (7)|
Oregon State vs. UCLA Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- The over/under for the contest of 53.5 is 15.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Oregon State (38.5 points per game) and UCLA (30.6 points per game).
- The 31.9 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 21.6 fewer than the 53.5 over/under in this contest.
- Oregon State has compiled a 3-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- UCLA has covered twice in four games with a spread this season.
- Oregon State has been favored by 4.5 points or more three times this season, and covered the spread in three of those matchups.
- UCLA has not covered the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this year (in one opportunity).
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a peek at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Oregon State Statistical Leaders
- D.J. Uiagalelei has put up 1,307 passing yards (217.8 YPG) with a 60.5% completion percentage (92-for-152) while firing 13 touchdowns and four interceptions. He also has 131 yards on the ground via 33 attempts and five rushing touchdowns.
- Damien Martinez has 90 carries for a team-leading 586 rushing yards (97.7 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Deshaun Fenwick has rushed for 330 yards (55.0 per game), with four touchdowns on the ground.
- Silas Bolden has hauled in 27 catches for 369 yards, best on his team, and three touchdowns. He has been targeted 45 times, and averages 61.5 receiving yards per game.
- Anthony Gould has contributed with 356 yards, on 20 catches plus two touchdowns. He averages 59.3 receiving yards per game.
- Jesiah Irish is averaging 25.7 yards per game, with eight catches for 154 yards and one touchdown.
- Andrew Chatfield Jr. has 3.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 3.0 TFL and 12 tackles.
- Easton Mascarenas leads the team in both tackles and interceptions, totaling 36 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and two interceptions over the course of the current campaign.
UCLA Statistical Leaders
- Dante Moore has 1,139 passing yards (227.8 per game) with a 53.1% completion percentage (69-for-130), throwing for nine touchdowns with four interceptions.
- Carson Steele has racked up a team-best 412 rushing yards (82.4 per game) and two touchdowns.
- TJ Harden has rushed for 286 yards on 47 carries (57.2 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground.
- J.Michael Sturdivant has hauled in 16 passes for a team best 334 yards and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 30 times, and averages 66.8 yards per game.
- Logan Loya has hauled in 18 catches for 223 yards (44.6 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Carsen Ryan is averaging 27.4 yards per game, with seven catches for 137 yards and two touchdowns.
- This season Laiatu Latu leads the team with 5.0 sacks and has added 5.0 TFL, 14 tackles, and one interception.
- Darius Muasau has totaled 20 tackles, 4.0 TFL, three sacks, and one interception to lead the team in tackles so far.
- In terms of picks, Alex Johnson leads the team with three interceptions this season and has added three tackles, 1.0 TFL, and three passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!