NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, November 4, 2023
- Time: 5:30 PM ET
- Channel: Pac-12 Network
- City: Eugene, Oregon
- Venue: Autzen Stadium
|Oregon||-24.5 (+102)||O 55.5 (-144)||-2500|
|Cal||+24.5 (-125)||U 55.5 (+114)||+1030|
Two of the country’s most prolific rushing attacks meet when the No. 6 Oregon Ducks (7-1) bring college football’s 11th-ranked rushing offense into a contest versus the California Golden Bears (3-5), with the No. 20 unit, on Saturday, November 4, 2023. The Ducks are massive, 24.5-point favorites. The total for this one is set at 55.5 points.
The Ducks head into the matchup after winning 35-6 over the Utah Utes in their last outing on October 28. Their last time out, the Golden Bears lost 50-49 to the USC Trojans.
We’ve got all the details you need for the upcoming game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Oregon vs. Cal Key Stats
- Oregon has averaged 12.0 more points scored this season (45.5) than Cal has allowed (33.5).
- In games where Oregon scores more than 33.5 points, it is 7-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
- When the Bears defense allows less than 45.5 points, Cal has put together a 3-2 overall record and a 1-2 record against the spread.
- Cal puts up 32.3 points per game, 16.7 more than Oregon gives up (15.6).
- Cal is 1-3 against the spread and 3-3 overall in games when it records more than 15.6 points.
- When Oregon allows opponents to score less than 32.3 points, it is 5-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
Here are a few more important stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||532.6 (3)||421.1 (50)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||303.6 (15)||405.3 (99)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||214.1 (11)||200.4 (20)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||318.5 (10)||220.8 (77)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||2 (1)||16 (118)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||9 (93)||15 (17)|
Oregon vs. Cal Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- The point total for the matchup of 55.5 is 22.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Oregon (45.5 points per game) and Cal (32.3 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 49.1 points per game, 6.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- Oregon is 6-0-0 ATS this season.
- Cal has covered twice in six games with a spread this year.
- Oregon has covered the spread when playing as at least 24.5-point favorites in two of two games this season.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a look at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Oregon Statistical Leaders
- Bo Nix has accumulated 2,337 passing yards (292.1 per game) while completing 206 of 263 throws (78.3%), with 21 touchdowns and one interception. He has added 113 rushing yards (and three touchdowns), averaging 14.1 per game.
- Mar’Keise Irving has rushed for a team-leading 732 yards (91.5 per game) and scored eight touchdowns. Receiving, he has caught 31 passes for 258 yards and one touchdown.
- So far this year Jordan James has run for 501 yards (62.6 per game), with eight touchdowns.
- Troy Franklin has grabbed 52 passes for a team best 867 yards and nine touchdowns. He averages 108.4 receiving yards per game.
- Tez Johnson has been targeted 44 times and added 419 yards (on 34 catches) plus four touchdowns.
- Brandon Dorlus has 4.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 4.0 TFL and 18 tackles.
- Over the course of the current campaign, Evan Williams has racked up 42 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 3.5 sacks and leads the team in tackles.
- Khyree Jackson has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 19 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and two passes defended in eight games this season.
Cal Statistical Leaders
- This season, Fernando Mendoza has put up 648 passing yards (81.0 per game) while connecting on 56 of 89 passes (62.9%), with six touchdowns and three interceptions. He has tacked on 98 rushing yards on 20 carries (plus two touchdowns), averaging 12.3 yards per game.
- Jaydn Ott has racked up a team-high 755 rushing yards (94.4 per game) and scored eight touchdowns.
- So far this year Isaiah Ifanse has run for 365 yards on 70 carries (45.6 yards per game), with seven touchdowns.
- Jeremiah Hunter has been targeted 68 times and has 39 catches, leading his team with 435 yards (54.4 per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Taj Davis has also chipped in with 29 catches for 325 yards and three touchdowns this year. He has been targeted 42 times, and puts up 40.6 receiving yards.
- Trond Grizzell has racked up 312 yards on 22 receptions with three touchdowns, averaging 39.0 yards per game.
- Xavier Carlton has 2.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 3.0 TFL and 25 tackles.
- Kaleb Elarms-Orr has racked up 52 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one interception, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- Nohl Williams has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 16 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and two passes defended in eight games this season.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!