NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Channel: Pac-12 Network
- City: Stanford, California
- Venue: Stanford Stadium
|Oregon||-27.5 (-107)||O 61.5 (-107)||-5000|
|Stanford||+27.5 (-113)||U 61.5 (-117)||+1337|
The No. 9 Oregon Ducks (4-0) and Stanford Cardinal (1-3) will face off in a matchup of two conference rivals. The Ducks are big favorites, expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -27.5). The total for this one is set at 61.5 points.
In their most recent outing, the Ducks defeated the Colorado Buffaloes 42-6. Their last time out, the Cardinal were defeated by the Arizona Wildcats 21-20.
We’ve got all the details you need for the upcoming game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Oregon vs. Stanford Key Stats
- Oregon has scored 54.0 points per game this season, 21.2 more than Stanford has given up.
- When it exceeds what Stanford gives up this season (32.8 points per game), Oregon is 4-0 and 3-0 against the spread.
- When Stanford limits opposing offenses to fewer than 54.0 points, it is 1-2 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- This season Stanford racks up 9.2 more points per game (22.5) than Oregon gives up (13.3).
- Stanford is 1-0 against the spread and 1-2 overall in games when it scores more than 13.3 points.
- This year Oregon is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when it holds opponents to less than 22.5 points.
Below are a few more need-to-know numbers from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||570.8 (3)||374.0 (86)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||264.0 (10)||430.0 (113)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||227.8 (8)||163.8 (58)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||343.0 (7)||210.3 (99)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||1 (2)||5 (50)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||6 (54)||2 (119)|
Oregon vs. Stanford Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- The over/under for the game of 61.5 is 15.0 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Oregon (54.0 points per game) and Stanford (22.5 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 46.1 points per game, 15.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- Oregon has compiled a perfect 3-0-0 record against the spread this season.
- Stanford has covered once in two games with a spread this year.
- Oregon has covered the spread when playing as at least 27.5-point favorites in their only opportunity this season.
- Stanford has not covered the spread when an underdog by 27.5 points or more this season (in one opportunity).
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a peek at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Oregon Statistical Leaders
- Bo Nix has 1,169 yards through the air (292.3 per game) and a 79.4% completion percentage (104-for-131), flinging 11 touchdown passes and one interception. He also has 69 rushing yards on 16 attempts (with one touchdown).
- Mar’Keise Irving has rushed for a team-high 305 yards (76.3 per game) and three touchdowns. He also has 114 receiving yards on 15 catches .
- So far this year Jordan James has run for 209 yards (52.3 per game), with six touchdowns.
- Troy Franklin has grabbed 25 passes for a team best 418 yards plus five touchdowns. He averages 104.5 receiving yards per game.
- Tez Johnson’s stat line this year reveals 15 catches for 203 yards and three touchdowns. He puts up 50.8 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 20 times.
- Gary Bryant Jr. has racked up 186 yards on 14 receptions with two touchdowns, averaging 46.5 yards per game.
- Jordan Burch has 3.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 3.0 TFL and eight tackles.
- Tysheem Johnson’s 19 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one sack make him the team’s leading tackler.
- This season Khyree Jackson leads the team with two interceptions and has added 13 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and two passes defended.
Stanford Statistical Leaders
- Ashton Daniels has 534 passing yards (133.5 per game) and a 59.2% completion percentage, throwing three touchdown passes and two interceptions. He also has 60 rushing yards on 25 carries, averaging 15.0 yards per game.
- Casey Filkins has churned out a team-best 184 rushing yards (46.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- So far this year E.J. Smith has run for 135 yards on 19 carries (33.8 yards per game), with one touchdown.
- Benjamin Yurosek has 15 catches (23 targets) and paces his team with 227 receiving yards (56.8 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Elic Ayomanor’s stat line this year reveals 12 catches for 168 yards and one touchdown. He averages 42.0 receiving yards per game.
- Mudia Reuben has caught six passes on 13 targets for 108 yards, averaging 27.0 yards per game.
- David Bailey has 4.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 5.0 TFL and 11 tackles.
- Alaka’i Gilman’s 19 tackles make him the team’s top tackler.
- In terms of picks, Collin Wright leads the team with one interception this season and has added 13 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!