NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 28, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Venue: Rice-Eccles Stadium
|Oregon||-6.5 (-108)||O 49.5 (-109)||-232|
|Utah||+6.5 (-112)||U 49.5 (-116)||+185|
The No. 8 Oregon Ducks (6-1) and their sixth-ranked rushing attack will hit the field against the No. 13 Utah Utes (6-1), featuring the sixth-ranked run defense, on Saturday, October 28, 2023. The Ducks are favored by 6.5 points. The expected point total for the matchup is set at 49.5.
The Ducks head into the matchup after winning 38-24 over the Washington State Cougars in their last game on October 21. The Utes are coming off of a 34-32 win over the USC Trojans.
We’ve collected all the details you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Oregon vs. Utah Key Stats
- Oregon has averaged 32.0 more points this season (47.0) than Utah has allowed (15.0).
- Oregon is 6-1 overall and 5-0 against the spread when it scores over 15.0 points.
- When the Utes defense allows fewer than 47.0 points, Utah has accumulated a 6-1 overall record and a 3-2 record against the spread.
- Utah scores 6.4 more points per game (23.4) than Oregon allows (17.0).
- When Utah records more than 17.0 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- When Oregon gives up less than 23.4 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
Here are a few more need-to-know stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||553.0 (2)||345.0 (107)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||312.6 (16)||295.4 (11)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||224.4 (6)||183.3 (32)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||328.6 (7)||161.7 (119)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||1 (1)||4 (3)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||7 (106)||11 (50)|
Oregon vs. Utah Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- The point total for the contest of 49.5 is 20.9 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Oregon (47.0 points per game) and Utah (23.4 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 32 points per game, 17.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- Oregon has covered in each of its five games with a spread this season.
- Utah has covered three times in five matchups with a spread this season.
- Oregon has covered the spread four times this season (4-0 ATS) when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Utah has covered the spread when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs in their only opportunity this season.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a glance at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Oregon Statistical Leaders
- This season Bo Nix has 2,089 passing yards (298.4 yards per game) while going 182-for-232 (78.4%) and tossing 19 touchdowns with one interception. He has added 105 rushing yards and two touchdowns, averaging 15.0 yards per game.
- Mar’Keise Irving has 87 attempts for a team-leading 649 rushing yards (92.7 per game) and seven touchdowns. He also has 27 catches for 222 receiving yards (31.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jordan James has 463 rushing yards on 58 attempts, and eight touchdowns.
- Troy Franklin has 44 receptions for a team-high 768 yards (109.7 per game) and eight touchdowns.
- Tez Johnson has 28 catches for 368 yards (52.6 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Gary Bryant Jr. has 244 receiving yards on 19 receptions (22 targets), with two touchdowns, averaging 34.9 yards per game.
- Brandon Dorlus has 4.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 3.0 TFL and 16 tackles.
- Over the current campaign, Evan Williams has collected 35 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 3.5 sacks and leads the team in tackles.
- Khyree Jackson has picked off two passes to lead the team while adding 14 tackles, 2.0 TFL, one sack, and two passes defended.
Utah Statistical Leaders
- Bryson Barnes has passed for 633 yards (52-of-89), with four touchdowns and three interceptions (90.4 yards per game). He’s also rushed 32 times for 136 yards and three touchdowns.
- Ja’Quinden Jackson has churned out a team-best 450 rushing yards (64.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- So far this year Jaylon Glover has run for 256 yards on 71 carries (36.6 yards per game), with two touchdowns.
- This year Mikey Matthews has 22 catches and leads the team with 210 yards (30.0 per game).
- Money Parks’ stat line this year reveals 15 catches for 203 yards and two touchdowns. He averages 29.0 receiving yards per game.
- Devaughn Vele has caught 15 passes on 31 targets for 201 yards, averaging 28.7 yards per game.
- Jonah Elliss has collected a team-leading 10.0 sacks, while adding 11.0 TFL and 31 tackles.
- Cole Bishop leads the team in both tackles and interceptions, totaling 33 tackles, 3.0 TFL, two sacks, and two interceptions over the course of the current campaign.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!