NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 21, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- City: Eugene, Oregon
- Venue: Autzen Stadium
|Oregon||-20.5 (-105)||O 60.5 (-111)||-1250|
|Washington State||+20.5 (-116)||U 60.5 (-114)||+706|
Two of the nation’s best passing attacks meet when the No. 9 Oregon Ducks (5-1) take the eighth-ranked air attack into a contest versus the Washington State Cougars (4-2), with the No. 6 unit, on Saturday, October 21, 2023. The Ducks are major, 20.5-point favorites. An over/under of 60.5 points has been established for the matchup.
In their last game, the Ducks fell to the Washington Huskies 36-33. Their last time out, the Cougars lost 44-6 to the Arizona Wildcats.
We’ve collected all the details you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Oregon vs. Washington State Key Stats
- Oregon has put an average of 48.5 points per game on the board this season, 20.0 more than the 28.5 Washington State has surrendered.
- In games where Oregon scores over 28.5 points, it is 5-1 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
- When the Cougs defense allows less than 48.5 points, Washington State has accumulated a 4-2 overall record and a 2-2 record against the spread.
- This season Washington State scores 18.5 more points per game (34.3) than Oregon gives up (15.8).
- Washington State is 2-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall when the team records more than 15.8 points.
- Oregon has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall when it gives up less than 34.3 points.
Below are a few more important stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||555.0 (7)||430.7 (60)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||282.2 (8)||419.5 (89)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||220.5 (9)||93.8 (125)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||334.5 (8)||336.8 (6)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||1 (1)||12 (102)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||7 (94)||8 (79)|
Oregon vs. Washington State Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 82.8 points per game, 22.3 points more than the total of 60.5 for this game.
- This matchup’s over/under is 16.2 fewer points than the 44.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2023.
- Oregon has won five games against the spread this season, while failing to cover zero times.
- Washington State has won two games against the spread this season.
- When playing as at least 20.5-point favorites this season, Oregon has an ATS record of 3-0.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a look at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Oregon Statistical Leaders
- Bo Nix has recorded 1,796 passing yards (299.3 per game) while completing 164 of 207 passes (79.2%), with 17 touchdowns and one interception. He has added 101 rushing yards (and one touchdown), averaging 16.8 per game.
- Mar’Keise Irving has 72 attempts for a team-best 520 rushing yards (86.7 per game) and five touchdowns. He also has 24 catches for 171 receiving yards (28.5 per game).
- Jordan James has 360 rushing yards on 45 attempts, and eight touchdowns.
- Troy Franklin has hauled in 40 receptions for 689 yards, best on his team, and eight touchdowns. He has been targeted 53 times, and averages 114.8 receiving yards per game.
- Tez Johnson’s stat line this year reveals 22 catches for 274 yards and three touchdowns. He averages 45.7 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 30 times.
- Gary Bryant Jr. has caught 19 passes for 244 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 40.7 yards per game.
- Brandon Dorlus has collected a team-leading 3.0 sacks, while adding 2.0 TFL and 14 tackles.
- Tysheem Johnson’s 29 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one sack make him the team’s top tackler.
- This season Khyree Jackson leads the team with two interceptions and has added 14 tackles, 2.0 TFL, one sack, and two passes defended.
Washington State Statistical Leaders
- Cameron Ward has 1,783 passing yards (297.2 per game) with a 69.5% completion percentage (146-for-210), throwing for 14 touchdowns with three interceptions. He also has 101 rushing yards on 56 carries and three touchdowns.
- Nakia Watson has rushed for a team-high 153 yards on 51 carries (25.5 yards per game) and three touchdowns. He also has 151 receiving yards on 12 catches and two touchdowns.
- Dylan Paine has 124 yards on 17 carries (20.7 yards per game), with one rushing touchdown.
- Kyle Willams has 33 catches (41 targets) and paces his team with 448 receiving yards (74.7 per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Josh Kelly has also added 385 yards on 27 catches and five touchdowns. He has been targeted 43 times and averages 64.2 receiving yards.
- Lincoln Victor has caught 28 passes on 37 targets for 361 yards and three touchdowns.
- Brennan Jackson has 3.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 3.0 TFL and 16 tackles.
- Sam Lockett III’s 22 tackles, 0.5 sacks, and two interceptions make him the team leader for tackles and interceptions.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!