NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, November 4, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- City: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Acrisure Stadium
|Pittsburgh||– ()||O 50.5 (-116)||+924|
|Florida State||+ ()||U 50.5 (-109)||-2000|
The Pittsburgh Panthers (2-6) are favored by points against the No. 4 Florida State Seminoles (8-0) on November 4, 2023, starting at 3:30 PM ET, airing on ESPN. The matchup has an over/under of 50.5 points.
The Panthers enter this matchup following a 58-7 loss to the Notre Dame Fighting Irish in their most recent game. The Seminoles are coming off of a 41-16 win over the Wake Forest Demon Deacons.
We’ve compiled all the info you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Pittsburgh vs. Florida State Key Stats
- Pittsburgh has scored 22.4 points per game this season, 4.1 more than Florida State has given up.
- When it exceeds what Florida State gives up this season (18.3 points per game), Pittsburgh is 2-3 and 1-3 against the spread.
- Florida State is 5-0 overall and 3-1 against the spread when it allows fewer than 22.4 points.
- This year Florida State puts up 12.7 more points per game (41.5) than Pittsburgh surrenders (28.8).
- Florida State is 5-1 against the spread and 8-0 overall in games when it scores more than 28.8 points.
- This season Pittsburgh is 1-5 against the spread and 2-5 overall when it holds opponents to less than 41.5 points.
Here are some more important numbers from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||312.3 (118)||451.8 (24)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||351.3 (49)||332.6 (31)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||103.9 (117)||167.8 (53)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||208.4 (91)||284.0 (26)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||12 (79)||4 (2)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||11 (69)||9 (93)|
Pittsburgh vs. Florida State Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Pittsburgh averages 22.4 points per game against Florida State’s 41.5, amounting to 13.4 points over the contest’s over/under of 50.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 47.1 points per game, 3.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- Pittsburgh has a record of just 1-6-0 against the spread this season.
- Florida State has covered five times in seven matchups with a spread this season.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a peek at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Pittsburgh Statistical Leaders
- Phil Jurkovec has passed for 818 yards (57-for-112), with six touchdowns and three interceptions (102.3 YPG).
- C’Bo Flemister has taken 76 attempts for a team-leading 306 rushing yards (38.3 YPG) and two touchdowns.
- Rodney Hammond has 278 rushing yards on 66 carries, and three touchdowns.
- Konata Mumpfield has 33 receptions for a team-high 399 yards (49.9 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Jerrod Means has tacked on 389 yards, on 23 catches plus three touchdowns. He puts up 48.6 receiving yards per game.
- Gavin Bartholomew is averaging 38.8 yards per game, with 17 catches for 310 yards and one touchdown.
- Samuel Okunlola has notched a team-leading 4.0 sacks, while adding 3.0 TFL and seven tackles.
- Donovan McMillon has racked up 42 tackles, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- This season P.J. O’Brien leads the team with two interceptions and has added 22 tackles and two passes defended.
Florida State Statistical Leaders
- This season Jordan Travis has collected 2,099 passing yards (262.4 per game) while going 165-for-253 (65.2%) and throwing for 18 touchdowns with two interceptions. He has added 205 rushing yards on 57 carries with six touchdowns.
- Trey Benson has run for a team-high 574 yards on 87 carries (71.8 yards per game) and seven touchdowns. He also has 197 receiving yards on 16 catches and one touchdown.
- So far this year Lawrance Toafili has run for 260 yards on 36 carries (32.5 yards per game), with two touchdowns. Toafili also figures in the passing game, catching 17 passes for 137 (17.1 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- This year Keon Coleman has 38 receptions and leads the team with 538 yards (67.3 per game) while hauling in nine touchdowns.
- Johnny Wilson has hauled in 25 catches for 415 yards (51.9 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Jaheim Bell has caught 26 passes on 38 targets for 342 yards and two touchdowns.
- Kalen DeLoach is the team leader in both sacks and tackles, putting up 5.0 sacks, 6.0 TFL and 44 tackles.
- Renardo Green has picked off one pass to lead the team while adding 24 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!