NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 14, 2023
- Time: 11:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS Sports Network
- City: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Venue: Clarence T.C. Ching Athletics Complex
|San Diego State||-5.5 (-108)||O 51.5 (-117)||-208|
|Hawaii||+5.5 (-112)||U 51.5 (-107)||+167|
The San Diego State Aztecs (2-4) and Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (2-4) will play each other in a matchup of two conference rivals. The Aztecs are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -5.5). The expected point total for the game is 51.5.
The Aztecs played the Air Force Falcons in their last outing, losing 49-10. The Rainbow Warriors are coming off of a 44-20 loss to the UNLV Rebels.
We’ve got all the info you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
San Diego State vs. Hawaii Key Stats
- Hawaii has allowed its opponents to score 34.7 points per game, 15.4 more than the 19.3 San Diego State is scoring per contest.
- Hawaii averages 8.6 fewer points per game (22.2) than San Diego State surrenders (30.8).
Below are some more need-to-know stats from this season:
|San Diego State||Hawaii|
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||324.8 (104)||337.2 (92)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||437.8 (123)||381.0 (95)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||141.8 (88)||58.5 (133)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||183.0 (113)||278.7 (29)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||11 (116)||9 (82)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||10 (26)||3 (124)|
San Diego State vs. Hawaii Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 41.5 points per game, 10.0 points fewer than the point total of 51.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s point total is 14.0 fewer points than the 65.5 these two teams combine to give up per game.
- San Diego State has a record of 1-1-0 against the spread this season.
- Hawaii has won one game against the spread this season.
- Hawaii has not covered the spread this season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a look at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
|San Diego State||1-1-0||1-1-0||0-0||0-3|
San Diego State Statistical Leaders
- This year Jalen Mayden has collected 1,066 yards through the air (177.7 YPG) while completing 60.9% of his passes, with five touchdowns and five interceptions. He also has 285 rushing yards on 61 attempts (plus three scores), averaging 47.5 yards per game.
- So far this season Jaylon Armstead has run for 246 yards (41.0 per game), with four touchdowns.
- Mark Redman has hauled in 18 catches for 220 yards, best on his team, and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 26 times, and averages 36.7 receiving yards per game.
- Brionne Penny has also added 15 catches for 196 yards. He has been targeted 20 times and puts up 32.7 receiving yards per game.
- Baylin Brooks has caught 11 passes on 21 targets for 193 yards and one touchdown.
- Zyrus Fiaseu is the team leader in both sacks and tackles, putting up 2.0 sacks, 4.0 TFL and 27 tackles.
- This season Cedarious Barfield leads the team with three interceptions and has added 17 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and four passes defended.
Hawaii Statistical Leaders
- Brayden Schager has 1,661 passing yards (276.8 per game) and a 63.5% completion percentage, throwing 14 touchdown passes and seven interceptions.
- Jordan Johnson has taken 31 carries for a team-leading 192 rushing yards (32.0 per game).
- Tylan Hines has run for 93 yards on 27 carries (15.5 yards per game).
- Steven McBride has 30 catches (45 targets) and paces his team with 469 receiving yards (78.2 per game) while scoring six touchdowns.
- Pofele Ashlock has hauled in 38 catches for 465 yards (77.5 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Koali Nishigaya is averaging 24.7 receiving yards per game, racking up 19 receptions (24 targets) for 148 yards and one touchdown.
- Ezra Evaimalo has 2.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 3.0 TFL and three tackles.
- Isaiah Tufaga has collected 39 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and two sacks this season, leading his team in tackles.
- Elijah Palmer has picked off one pass to lead the team while adding 23 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!