NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 21, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 2
- City: San Diego, California
- Venue: Snapdragon Stadium
|San Diego State||-13.5 (-111)||O 49.5 (-112)||-625|
|Nevada||+13.5 (-109)||U 49.5 (-113)||+432|
The San Diego State Aztecs (3-4) and Nevada Wolf Pack (0-6) will play each other in a battle of two conference rivals. The Aztecs are big favorites (-13.5). The expected point total for the matchup is set at 49.5.
The Aztecs beat the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors 41-34 in their most recent game. The Wolf Pack are coming off of a loss to the UNLV Rebels by the score of 45-27.
We’ve collected all the details you need for the upcoming game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
San Diego State vs. Nevada Key Stats
- The average points per game for San Diego State this season, 22.4, is 17.1 fewer than the 39.5 Nevada has given up.
- This season Nevada averages 14 fewer points per game (17.3) than San Diego State allows (31.3).
Below are some more need-to-know numbers from this season:
|San Diego State||Nevada|
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||332.4 (92)||322.7 (120)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||443.9 (128)||512 (127)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||144 (79)||119.3 (109)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||188.4 (114)||203.3 (99)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||12 (102)||12 (102)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||14 (6)||8 (79)|
San Diego State vs. Nevada Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 39.7 points per game, 9.8 points fewer than the total of 49.5 for this matchup.
- The 70.8 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 21.3 more than the 49.5 over/under in this contest.
- San Diego State has won one game against the spread this season.
- Nevada has put together a 3-2-0 ATS record so far this year.
- When playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs this season, Nevada has an ATS record of 3-1.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a peek at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
|San Diego State||1-1-0||2-1-0||1-0||0-3|
San Diego State Statistical Leaders
- Jalen Mayden has 1,287 passing yards (183.9 per game) and a 62.7% completion percentage (116-for-185) while tossing six touchdowns and six interceptions. He also has 338 yards on the ground on 74 attempts (plus three touchdowns), averaging 48.3 yards per game.
- Jaylon Armstead has rushed for 255 yards (36.4 per game), with five touchdowns on the ground.
- Mekhi Shaw has 16 catches (on 21 targets) and leads the team with 254 receiving yards (36.3 per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Mark Redman has 21 catches for 241 yards (34.4 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Brionne Penny has caught 19 passes for 221 yards, averaging 31.6 yards per game.
- This season Zyrus Fiaseu has team-high numbers in both sacks and tackles, recording two sacks, four TFL and 29 tackles.
- This season Cedarious Barfield leads the team with three interceptions and has added 17 tackles, one TFL, and four passes defended.
Nevada Statistical Leaders
- Brendon Lewis has 907 passing yards (151.2 per game), two touchdowns and six interceptions. He also has 311 rushing yards on 71 carries with three touchdowns.
- Sean Dollars has run for 241 yards on 78 carries (40.2 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground.
- This year Jamaal Bell has 26 receptions and leads the team with 247 yards (41.2 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Spencer Curtis has chipped in with 18 receptions (on 29 targets) for 214 yards and one touchdown.
- Dalevon Campbell has caught 12 passes on 25 targets for 205 yards and one touchdown.
- Marcel Walker has collected a team-leading two sacks, while adding three TFL and nine tackles.
- Over the course of his current campaign, Emany Johnson has 43 tackles, three TFL, and two interceptions, and leads the team in both interceptions and tackles.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!