NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, October 29, 2023
- Time: 12:00 AM ET
- Channel: Spectrum Sports
- City: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Venue: Clarence T.C. Ching Athletics Complex
|San Jose State||-7.5 (-114)||O 58.5 (-144)||-303|
|Hawaii||+7.5 (-106)||U 58.5 (+114)||+235|
The San Jose State Spartans (3-5) will have their 17th-ranked pass defense on display versus the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (2-6) and the No. 13 passing attack in the nation, on Sunday, October 29, 2023. The Spartans are favored, by 7.5 points. The expected point total for the game is 58.5.
The Spartans enter the matchup after winning 42-21 over the Utah State Aggies in their last game on October 21. The Rainbow Warriors’ last game was a 42-21 loss to the New Mexico Lobos.
We’ve collected all the info you need for the upcoming game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
San Jose State vs. Hawaii Key Stats
- San Jose State’s average points scored this season, 32.8, is 3.6 fewer than the 36.4 Hawaii is giving up.
- In games where San Jose State scores more than 36.4 points, it is 3-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- When the Warriors defense allows fewer than 32.8 points, Hawaii has put together a 2-0 overall record and a 1-0 record against the spread.
- This season Hawaii scores 7.4 fewer points per game (23.5) than San Jose State allows (30.9).
- When Hawaii records more than 30.9 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- When San Jose State allows less than 23.5 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
Here are a few more important figures from this season:
|San Jose State||Hawaii|
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||387.4 (39)||363.3 (62)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||379.9 (104)||386.6 (107)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||161.3 (62)||57.8 (133)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||226.1 (73)||305.5 (13)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||6 (14)||17 (126)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||13 (20)||4 (127)|
San Jose State vs. Hawaii Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- San Jose State averages 32.8 points per game against Hawaii’s 23.5, amounting to 2.2 points under the matchup’s point total of 58.5.
- The 67.3 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 8.8 more than the 58.5 total in this contest.
- San Jose State has put together a 4-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- Hawaii has covered just once in five chances against the spread this season.
- Hawaii has been an underdog by 7.5 points or more this season once, and failed to cover the spread.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a peek at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
|San Jose State||4-1-0||2-2-0||2-0||0-3|
San Jose State Statistical Leaders
- This season Chevan Cordeiro has 1,729 passing yards (216.1 yards per game) while going 148-for-242 (61.2%) and tossing 11 touchdowns with three interceptions. He has tacked on 181 rushing yards and three touchdowns, averaging 22.6 yards per game.
- Kairee Robinson has 94 attempts for a team-leading 573 rushing yards (71.6 per game) and 11 touchdowns. He also has 15 catches for 190 receiving yards (23.8 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Quali Conley has 426 rushing yards on 61 carries, and six touchdowns. He also has 15 catches for 185 yards .
- Nick Nash has racked up 31 receptions for 407 yards, best on his team, and five touchdowns. He has been targeted 52 times, and averages 50.9 receiving yards per game.
- Dominick Mazotti has also chipped in with 17 catches for 248 yards and one touchdown. He has been targeted 26 times and puts up 31.0 receiving yards per game.
- Charles Ross has caught 17 passes for 205 yards and one touchdown, averaging 25.6 yards per game.
- Tre Smith has notched a team-leading 4.0 sacks, while adding 5.0 TFL and 40 tackles.
- Bryun Parham’s 53 tackles and 0.5 sacks mean he’s the team’s leading tackler.
- Jay’Vion Cole has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 16 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and two passes defended in eight games this season.
Hawaii Statistical Leaders
- This year Brayden Schager has put up 2,433 passing yards (304.1 per game) while going 217-for-343 (63.3%) and throwing for 20 touchdowns with 11 interceptions.
- Jordan Johnson has run for a team-leading 198 yards on 34 carries (24.8 yards per game).
- Landon Sims has 122 yards on 27 carries (15.3 yards per game), with one rushing touchdown.
- Steven McBride has been targeted 62 times and has 40 catches, leading his team with 701 yards (87.6 per game) while scoring eight touchdowns.
- Pofele Ashlock’s stat line this year reveals 50 catches for 572 yards and five touchdowns. He puts up 71.5 receiving yards per game.
- Alex Perry has caught 17 passes on 30 targets for 199 yards and three touchdowns.
- Isaiah Tufaga is the team leader in both sacks and tackles, putting up 2.0 sacks, 4.0 TFL and 51 tackles.
- Elijah Palmer has picked off one pass to lead the team while adding 23 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!