NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 14, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: SEC Network
- City: Columbia, South Carolina
- Venue: Williams-Brice Stadium
|South Carolina||-1.5 (-114)||O 53.5 (-111)||-128|
|Florida||+1.5 (-106)||U 53.5 (-114)||+105|
The South Carolina Gamecocks (2-3) and their 14th-ranked pass offense will square off versus the Florida Gators (4-2) and the 11th-ranked pass defense in the country on Saturday, October 14, 2023. The Gamecocks are favored by only 1.5 points. The expected point total for the matchup is 53.5.
The Gamecocks head into this matchup after a 41-20 loss to the Tennessee Volunteers in their last game. Their last time out, the Gators knocked off the Vanderbilt Commodores 38-14.
We’ve compiled all the details you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
South Carolina vs. Florida Key Stats
- South Carolina has scored 27.0 points per game this season, 10.2 more than Florida has given up.
- South Carolina is 2-2 overall and 1-1 against the spread when it scores more than 16.8 points.
- Florida is 4-1 overall and 2-0 against the spread when it allows fewer than 27.0 points.
- This year Florida scores just 2.2 fewer points per game (27.2) than South Carolina surrenders (29.4).
- Florida is 1-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall in games when it puts up more than 29.4 points.
- When South Carolina gives up fewer than 27.2 points, it is 1-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
Here are a few more important figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||399.2 (98)||409.7 (40)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||442.8 (81)||286.2 (29)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||87.0 (126)||157.2 (66)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||312.2 (14)||252.5 (55)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||5 (16)||6 (38)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||7 (81)||2 (127)|
South Carolina vs. Florida Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 54.2 points per game, 0.7 points more than the point total of 53.5 for this matchup.
- The 46.2 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 7.3 fewer than the 53.5 over/under in this contest.
- South Carolina has won two games against the spread this season.
- Florida has won all two of its games against the spread this year.
- South Carolina has been favored by 1.5 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- Florida has been an underdog by 1.5 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a look at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
South Carolina Statistical Leaders
- Spencer Rattler has thrown for 1,411 yards (119-for-163), with seven touchdowns and three interceptions (282.2 yards per game). He’s also run the ball 43 times for 83 yards and two touchdowns.
- Mario Anderson has taken 44 attempts for a team-leading 230 rushing yards (46.0 YPG) and two touchdowns.
- So far this season Dakereon Joyner has run for 100 yards (20.0 per game), with four touchdowns.
- Xavier Legette has grabbed 32 passes for a team-high 606 yards and three touchdowns. He averages 121.2 receiving yards per game.
- Trey Knox has contributed with 164 yards, on 17 catches plus one touchdown. He averages 32.8 receiving yards per game.
- Ahmarean Brown has totaled 133 yards on 11 receptions, averaging 26.6 yards per game.
- This season T.J. Sanders leads the team with 3.0 sacks and has added 5.0 TFL and 14 tackles.
- DQ Smith’s 36 tackles, 0.5 sacks, and one interception mean he’s the team’s top tackler.
- This season Kajuan Banks leads the team with one interception and has added one pass defended.
Florida Statistical Leaders
- This campaign, Graham Mertz has put up 1,449 passing yards (241.5 per game) while connecting on 139 of 174 passes (79.9%), with nine touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Montrell Johnson has rushed for a team-high 388 yards on 74 attempts (64.7 yards per game) and four touchdowns. He also has 105 receiving yards on 15 catches and one touchdown.
- So far this year Trevor Etienne has run for 358 yards on 60 carries (59.7 yards per game), with two touchdowns.
- Ricky Pearsall has been targeted 43 times and has 33 catches, leading his team with 458 yards (76.3 per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Eugene Wilson III has also added 20 catches for 168 yards and one touchdown this season. He has been targeted 23 times, and puts up 28.0 receiving yards.
- Arlis Boardingham is averaging 25.0 yards per game, with 13 catches for 150 yards and three touchdowns.
- This season Tyreak Sapp leads the team with 2.0 sacks and has added 1.0 TFL and 10 tackles.
- Shemar James’ 37 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and one sack make him the team’s tackle leader.
- Devin Moore has intercepted one pass to lead the team while adding one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!