NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, November 4, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPNU
- City: Columbia, South Carolina
- Venue: Williams-Brice Stadium
|South Carolina||-13.5 (-119)||O 54.5 (-120)||-625|
|Jacksonville State||+13.5 (-103)||U 54.5 (-105)||+432|
The South Carolina Gamecocks (2-6) are favored by 13.5 points against the Jacksonville State Gamecocks (7-2) on November 4, 2023, starting at 12:00 PM ET, airing on ESPNU. An over/under of 54.5 points has been set for the matchup.
The South Carolina Gamecocks played the Texas A&M Aggies in their last outing, losing 30-17. The Jacksonville State Gamecocks are coming off of a victory over the Florida International Panthers by the score of 41-16.
We’ve collected all the info you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
South Carolina vs. Jacksonville State Key Stats
- South Carolina has averaged 6.6 more points scored this season (25.4) than Jacksonville State has allowed (18.8).
- In games where South Carolina scores over 18.8 points, it is 2-2 overall and 1-2 against the spread.
- Jacksonville State is 5-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread when it allows fewer than 25.4 points.
- Jacksonville State puts up just 2.9 fewer points per game (28.6) than South Carolina gives up (31.5).
- When Jacksonville State records more than 31.5 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- This year South Carolina is 1-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it holds opponents to less than 28.6 points.
Below are some more need-to-know stats from this season:
|South Carolina||Jacksonville State|
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||369.5 (85)||376.9 (48)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||435.0 (113)||347.4 (82)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||86.1 (128)||217.2 (8)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||283.4 (27)||159.7 (121)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||9 (33)||9 (33)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||7 (113)||18 (3)|
South Carolina vs. Jacksonville State Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 54 points per game, 0.5 points fewer than the total of 54.5 for this matchup.
- The 50.3 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 4.2 fewer than the 54.5 over/under in this contest.
- South Carolina has won three games against the spread this season, while failing to cover three times.
- Jacksonville State has compiled a 4-2-0 ATS record so far this season.
- Jacksonville State has not covered the spread this season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a glance at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
South Carolina Statistical Leaders
- Spencer Rattler has posted 2,117 passing yards (264.6 per game) with a 69.5% completion percentage (185-for-266) while firing 12 touchdowns and five interceptions.
- Mario Anderson has picked up a team-high 468 rushing yards (58.5 per game) and two scores.
- Dakereon Joyner has 112 rushing yards on 46 carries, and five touchdowns.
- Xavier Legette has 41 catches (on 52 targets) and leads the team with 756 receiving yards (94.5 per game) while hauling in three touchdowns.
- Trey Knox has 32 catches for 277 yards (34.6 per game) and two touchdowns.
- O’Mega Blake has totaled 204 yards on 15 receptions with one touchdown, averaging 25.5 yards per game.
- T.J. Sanders has 4.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 8.0 TFL and 29 tackles.
- Debo Williams has racked up 66 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and one sack to lead the team in tackles so far.
- David Spaulding has intercepted one pass to lead the team while adding five tackles and one pass defended.
Jacksonville State Statistical Leaders
- Zion Webb has thrown for 744 yards while completing 50% of his passes, with three touchdowns and three interceptions (82.7 yards per game). He also has 82 carries for 460 yards and four touchdowns.
- Malik Jackson has taken 113 carries for a team-leading 615 rushing yards (68.3 per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- This season Perry Carter Jr. has 20 catches and leads the team with 352 yards (39.1 per game) while hauling in two touchdowns.
- Quinton Lane has added 20 receptions (on 30 targets) for 221 yards and one touchdown.
- Sean Brown has collected 180 yards on 14 receptions with three touchdowns, averaging 20.0 yards per game.
- Chris Hardie has 4.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 7.0 TFL, 31 tackles, and one interception.
- Quae Drake has collected 49 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one interception this season, leading his team in tackles.
- Kekoura Tarnue has intercepted two passes to lead the team while adding 22 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and two passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!