NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 21, 2023
- Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- City: Stanford, California
- Venue: Stanford Stadium
|Stanford||– ()||O 52.5 (-109)||+550|
|UCLA||+ ()||U 52.5 (-116)||-1000|
The Stanford Cardinal (2-4) are favored by points against the No. 25 UCLA Bruins (4-2) on October 21, 2023, starting at 10:30 PM ET, airing on ESPN. The expected point total for the matchup is 52.5.
In their most recent outing, the Cardinal took down the Colorado Buffaloes 46-43. The Bruins are coming off of a loss to the Oregon State Beavers by the score of 36-24.
We’ve got all the details you need for the upcoming game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Stanford vs. UCLA Key Stats
- Stanford has put an average of 23.7 points per game on the board this season, 7.5 more than the 16.2 UCLA has surrendered.
- Stanford is 2-2 overall and 2-0 against the spread when it scores more than 16.2 points.
- UCLA is 4-1 overall and 2-2 against the spread when it allows fewer than 23.7 points.
- UCLA racks up 6.5 fewer points per game (29.5) than Stanford gives up (36).
- Stanford has a 1-0 record against the spread and a 1-1 record overall when it allows opponents to score less than 29.5 points.
Below are some more important stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||373.5 (105)||457.3 (49)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||459.7 (102)||281 (7)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||144.7 (77)||214 (12)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||228.8 (74)||243.3 (56)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||5 (11)||13 (114)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||3 (130)||14 (6)|
Stanford vs. UCLA Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- The over/under for the matchup of 52.5 is 0.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Stanford (23.7 points per game) and UCLA (29.5 points per game).
- The 52.2 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 0.3 fewer than the 52.5 over/under in this contest.
- Stanford has won two games against the spread this season.
- UCLA has won two games against the spread this year.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a peek at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Stanford Statistical Leaders
- Ashton Daniels has racked up 957 passing yards (159.5 per game) while completing 75 of 125 passes (60%), with seven touchdowns and two interceptions. He has added 99 rushing yards, averaging 16.5 per game.
- Casey Filkins has churned out a team-high 206 rushing yards (34.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- So far this season E.J. Smith has rushed for 176 yards (29.3 per game), with one touchdown.
- Elic Ayomanor has racked up 28 receptions for 501 yards, best on his team, and four touchdowns. He has been targeted 44 times, and averages 83.5 receiving yards per game.
- Benjamin Yurosek’s stat line this year reveals 16 catches for 239 yards and one touchdown. He puts up 39.8 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 26 times.
- Mudia Reuben has totaled 158 yards on 12 receptions, averaging 26.3 yards per game.
- David Bailey has notched a team-leading four sacks, while adding five TFL and 16 tackles.
- This season Alaka’i Gilman has collected 27 tackles and one interception, leading his team in tackles.
- This season Scotty Edwards leads the team with one interception and has added 18 tackles, one TFL, one sack, and one pass defended.
UCLA Statistical Leaders
- Dante Moore has thrown for 1,304 yards while completing 50.9% of his passes, with 10 touchdowns and seven interceptions (217.3 yards per game).
- Carson Steele has churned out a team-best 522 rushing yards (87 per game) and three touchdowns.
- So far this season TJ Harden has rushed for 333 yards on 56 carries (55.5 yards per game), with three touchdowns.
- This year J.Michael Sturdivant has 18 receptions and leads the team with 353 yards (58.8 per game) while hauling in two touchdowns.
- Logan Loya has hauled in 23 catches for 271 yards (45.2 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Moliki Matavao has caught six passes on 10 targets for 157 yards, averaging 26.2 yards per game.
- This season Laiatu Latu leads the team with 5.5 sacks and has added five TFL, 18 tackles, and one interception.
- Darius Muasau’s 26 tackles, four TFL, three sacks, and one interception make him the team’s top tackler.
- In terms of picks, Alex Johnson leads the team with three interceptions this season and has added three tackles, one TFL, and three passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!