NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 14, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: Knoxville, Tennessee
- Venue: Neyland Stadium
|Tennessee||-3.5 (-105)||O 56.5 (-113)||-158|
|Texas A&M||+3.5 (-116)||U 56.5 (-112)||+129|
The No. 19 Tennessee Volunteers (4-1) and their seventh-ranked rushing attack will play the Texas A&M Aggies (4-2), featuring the ninth-ranked run defense, on Saturday, October 14, 2023. The Volunteers are favored by 3.5 points. The expected point total for the game is 56.5.
In their last game, the Volunteers won 41-20 over the South Carolina Gamecocks. Last time out, the Aggies lost 26-20 to the Alabama Crimson Tide.
We’ve compiled all the details you need for the upcoming game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Tennessee vs. Texas A&M Key Stats
- Tennessee has put an average of 36.2 points per game on the board this season, 16.4 more than the 19.8 Texas A&M has surrendered.
- In games where Tennessee scores more than 19.8 points, it is 4-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- When Texas A&M limits opposing offenses to less than 36.2 points, it is 4-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- Texas A&M averages 35.5 points per game, 17.7 more than Tennessee gives up (17.8).
- Texas A&M is 3-1 against the spread and 4-2 overall in games when it scores more than 17.8 points.
- When Tennessee allows opponents to score fewer than 35.5 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
Here are some more important figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||466.2 (55)||420.5 (35)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||308.2 (12)||268.8 (17)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||231.2 (7)||144.8 (80)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||235.0 (70)||275.7 (34)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||6 (38)||8 (65)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||6 (96)||5 (109)|
Tennessee vs. Texas A&M Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- The point total for the contest of 56.5 is 15.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Tennessee (36.2 points per game) and Texas A&M (35.5 points per game).
- This game’s point total is 18.9 fewer points than the 37.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2023.
- Tennessee has covered twice in three chances against the spread this season.
- Texas A&M has covered three times in five chances against the spread this year.
- Tennessee has covered the spread twice this season (2-1 ATS) when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a glance at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Tennessee Statistical Leaders
- Joe Milton has passed for 1,164 yards (101-for-160), with nine touchdowns and three interceptions (232.8 yards per game). He’s also run the ball 24 times for 139 yards and four touchdowns.
- Jaylen Wright has racked up a team-high 435 rushing yards (87.0 YPG) plus one touchdown.
- Jabari Small has rushed for 317 yards (63.4 per game), with two touchdowns on the ground.
- Squirrel White has 26 catches (on 35 targets) and leads the team with 276 receiving yards (55.2 per game).
- Ramel Keyton has 14 catches for 230 yards (46.0 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Bru McCoy has 217 receiving yards on 17 receptions (27 targets), with one touchdown, averaging 43.4 yards per game.
- James Pearce Jr. has 5.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 5.0 TFL and nine tackles.
- Aaron Beasley has collected 32 tackles, 8.0 TFL, and two sacks to lead the team in tackles so far.
- This season Kamal Hadden leads the team with two interceptions and has added 14 tackles and two passes defended.
Texas A&M Statistical Leaders
- Conner Weigman has passed for 979 yards (82-of-119), with eight touchdowns and two interceptions (163.2 yards per game). He’s also rushed 12 times for 63 yards and two touchdowns.
- Le’Veon Moss has churned out a team-high 325 rushing yards (54.2 per game) and scored three touchdowns.
- Amari Daniels has 287 yards on 53 carries (47.8 yards per game), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Ainias Smith has 26 catches (39 targets) and paces his team with 431 receiving yards (71.8 per game).
- Evan Stewart has added 27 catches for 403 yards and four touchdowns this year. He has been targeted 39 times, and averages 67.2 receiving yards.
- Jake Johnson has 156 receiving yards on 17 receptions (25 targets), with two touchdowns.
- Edgerrin Cooper boasts an impressive stat line to lead the team in sacks and total tackles, racking up 7.0 sacks, 12.0 TFL and 39 tackles.
- Chris Russell has picked off one pass to lead the team while adding 14 tackles, 1.0 TFL, two sacks, and one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!