NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: SEC Network
- City: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: AT&T Stadium
|Texas A&M||-6.5 (-112)||O 54.5 (-123)||-243|
|Arkansas||+6.5 (-108)||U 54.5 (-103)||+193|
AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas hosts a matchup between the Texas A&M Aggies (3-1) and the Arkansas Razorbacks (2-2) on Saturday, September 30, 2023. The Aggies are favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 6.5 points. The total for this one is set at 54.5 points.
The Aggies took down the Auburn Tigers 27-10 in their most recent outing. Last time out, the Razorbacks lost 34-31 to the LSU Tigers.
We’ve compiled all the details you need for the upcoming game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Texas A&M vs. Arkansas Key Stats
- Texas A&M has averaged 17.0 more points scored this season (39.8) than Arkansas has allowed (22.8).
- Texas A&M is 3-1 overall and 2-0 against the spread when it scores over 22.8 points.
- Arkansas is 2-2 overall and 1-2 against the spread when it allows fewer than 39.8 points.
- Arkansas puts up 36.5 points per game, 18.7 more than Texas A&M surrenders (17.8).
- Arkansas is 1-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall in games when it records more than 17.8 points.
- When Texas A&M allows opponents to score fewer than 36.5 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
Here are some more need-to-know figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||450.8 (34)||384.3 (81)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||273.8 (14)||320.3 (40)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||149.5 (71)||147.8 (75)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||301.3 (18)||236.5 (71)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||4 (30)||4 (30)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||2 (119)||8 (18)|
Texas A&M vs. Arkansas Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- The total for the game of 54.5 is 21.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Texas A&M (39.8 points per game) and Arkansas (36.5 points per game).
- The 40.6 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 13.9 fewer than the 54.5 over/under in this contest.
- Texas A&M has covered twice in three chances against the spread this season.
- Arkansas has covered once in three chances against the spread this season.
- Texas A&M has covered the spread when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites in two of two opportunities this season.
- Arkansas has been an underdog by 6.5 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a glance at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Texas A&M Statistical Leaders
- Conner Weigman has compiled 979 passing yards (244.8 per game) while connecting on 82 of 119 passes (68.9%), with eight touchdowns and two interceptions. He has added 63 rushing yards (and two touchdowns), averaging 15.8 per game.
- Amari Daniels has churned out a team-high 234 rushing yards (58.5 per game) plus two touchdowns.
- Le’Veon Moss has rushed for 169 yards (42.3 YPG), with two touchdowns on the ground.
- Evan Stewart has been targeted 30 times and has 22 catches, leading his team with 307 yards (76.8 ypg) while scoring three touchdowns.
- Ainias Smith has contributed with 272 yards, on 18 catches. He puts up 68.0 receiving yards per game.
- Jahdae Walker has caught nine passes for 148 yards and one touchdown, averaging 37.0 yards per game.
- Shemar Turner has registered a team-leading 3.0 sacks, while adding 2.0 TFL and 11 tackles.
- Taurean York’s 22 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 0.5 sacks make him the team’s tackle leader.
- Josh DeBerry has picked off one pass to lead the team while adding 15 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and one pass defended.
Arkansas Statistical Leaders
- K.J. Jefferson has passed for 918 yards (76-of-108), with nine touchdowns and three interceptions (229.5 yards per game). He’s also rushed 47 times for 128 yards and one touchdown.
- AJ Green has racked up a team-high 190 rushing yards (47.5 per game) and scored two touchdowns.
- So far this season Rashod Dubinion has rushed for 174 yards on 41 carries (43.5 yards per game), with one touchdown.
- Andrew Armstrong has hauled in 24 passes for a team best 273 yards and three touchdowns. He has been targeted 28 times, and averages 68.3 yards per game.
- Luke Hasz has been targeted 19 times, and tacked on 239 yards (on 15 catches) and three touchdowns.
- Isaac TeSlaa has caught 13 passes on 21 targets for 174 yards and one touchdown, averaging 43.5 yards per game.
- This season Keivie Rose leads the team with 2.5 sacks and has added 2.0 TFL and six tackles.
- Jaheim Thomas’ 30 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and two sacks mean he’s the team’s top tackler.
- In terms of picks, Dwight McGlothern leads the team with two interceptions this season and has added five tackles, 1.0 TFL, and two passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!