NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, November 4, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Austin, Texas
- Venue: Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium
|Texas||-5.5 (-109)||O 50.5 (-114)||-208|
|Kansas State||+5.5 (-111)||U 50.5 (-111)||+167|
A pair of the country’s toughest run defenses meet when the No. 7 Texas Longhorns (7-1) bring college football’s 15th-ranked rushing D into a contest versus the No. 25 Kansas State Wildcats (6-2), with the No. 24 unit, on Saturday, November 4, 2023. The Longhorns are 5.5-point favorites. The total for this one is set at 50.5 points.
In their most recent game, the Longhorns beat the BYU Cougars 35-6. The Wildcats are coming off of a victory over the Houston Cougars by the score of 41-0.
We’ve collected all the details you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Texas vs. Kansas State Key Stats
- Texas has put an average of 34.5 points per game on the board this season, 18.6 more than the 15.9 Kansas State has surrendered.
- In games where Texas scores more than 15.9 points, it is 7-1 overall and 3-4 against the spread.
- When Kansas State limits opposing offenses to fewer than 34.5 points, it is 6-2 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- Kansas State racks up 21.4 more points per game (37.4) than Texas gives up (16.0).
- Kansas State is 5-1 against the spread and 6-2 overall in games when it scores more than 16.0 points.
- When Texas surrenders fewer than 37.4 points, it is 3-4 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
Below are a few more need-to-know figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||454.1 (23)||464.6 (17)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||328.0 (28)||343.8 (45)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||180.0 (36)||226.0 (5)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||274.1 (35)||238.6 (60)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||9 (33)||7 (14)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||13 (33)||10 (78)|
Texas vs. Kansas State Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- The over/under for the game of 50.5 is 21.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Texas (34.5 points per game) and Kansas State (37.4 points per game).
- The 31.9 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 18.6 fewer than the 50.5 total in this contest.
- Texas has covered three times in eight games with a spread this season.
- Kansas State has compiled a 5-1-0 record against the spread this year.
- Texas has been favored by 5.5 points or more six times this season, and covered the spread in two of those contests.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a glance at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Texas Statistical Leaders
- Quinn Ewers has thrown for 1,915 yards (151-for-213), with 13 touchdowns and three interceptions (239.4 yards per game).
- Jonathon Brooks has 143 carries for a team-high 922 rushing yards (115.3 per game) and seven touchdowns. He also has 22 catches for 212 receiving yards (26.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- CJ Baxter has 240 rushing yards on 60 carries, and two touchdowns.
- Xavier Worthy has 44 receptions for a team-high 572 yards (71.5 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Adonai Mitchell has also contributed with 29 receptions (on 43 targets) for 427 yards, scoring seven touchdowns.
- Ja’Tavion Sanders has totaled 357 yards on 20 receptions with one touchdown, averaging 44.6 yards per game.
- Ethan Burke has notched a team-leading 3.5 sacks, while adding 5.0 TFL and 24 tackles.
- Jaylan Ford leads the team in both tackles and interceptions, totaling 49 tackles, 5.0 TFL, one sack, and two interceptions over the current campaign.
Kansas State Statistical Leaders
- Will Howard has 1,628 passing yards (203.5 per game) and a 63.7% completion percentage, throwing 14 touchdown passes and seven interceptions. He also has 313 rushing yards on 54 carries (with six touchdowns), averaging 39.1 yards per game.
- DJ Giddens has taken 116 attempts for 722 rushing yards (90.3 per game) while scoring seven touchdowns. He’s also caught 21 passes for 240 yards with one touchdown through the air.
- Treshaun Ward has 466 yards on 88 carries (58.3 yards per game), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Phillip Brooks has 39 catches (56 targets) and paces his team with 437 receiving yards (54.6 per game) while scoring three touchdowns.
- Ben Sinnott has tacked on 27 receptions (on 43 targets) for 364 yards and three touchdowns.
- Khalid Duke has notched a team-leading 5.0 sacks, while adding 6.0 TFL and 14 tackles.
- Austin Moore has totaled 44 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and 1.5 sacks this season, leading his team in tackles.
- Will Lee III has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 27 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and two passes defended in eight games this season.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!