NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Tuesday, October 31, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- City: Toledo, Ohio
- Venue: The Glass Bowl
|Toledo||-14.5 (-120)||O 51.5 (-120)||-833|
|Buffalo||+14.5 (-101)||U 51.5 (-105)||+536|
The Toledo Rockets (7-1) and Buffalo Bulls (3-5) will meet in a battle of two conference rivals. The Rockets are big favorites, expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -14.5). The expected point total for the matchup is set at 51.5.
The Rockets took on the Miami (OH) RedHawks in their most recent outing, winning 21-17. Their last time out, the Bulls won 24-6 over the Kent State Golden Flashes.
We’ve got all the info you need for the upcoming game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Toledo vs. Buffalo Key Stats
- Toledo, on average, scores 6.0 more points (34.9) than Buffalo allows (28.9).
- Toledo is 4-0 overall and 0-2 against the spread when it scores over 28.9 points.
- Buffalo is 3-1 overall and 2-0 against the spread when it allows fewer than 34.9 points.
- This season Buffalo scores 5.8 more points per game (25.9) than Toledo gives up (20.1).
- Buffalo is 2-1 against the spread and 2-3 overall when the team notches more than 20.1 points.
- When Toledo allows opponents to put up less than 25.9 points, it is 0-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
Here are some more important figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||441.6 (34)||324.0 (111)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||332.5 (30)||390.1 (81)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||233.3 (3)||127.8 (101)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||208.4 (91)||196.3 (106)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||11 (66)||11 (66)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||13 (33)||13 (33)|
Toledo vs. Buffalo Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 60.8 points per game, 9.3 points more than the point total of 51.5 for this contest.
- The 49 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 2.5 fewer than the 51.5 over/under in this contest.
- Toledo has not won against the spread this season in six games with a spread.
- Buffalo has covered twice in five games with a spread this year.
- Toledo has not covered the spread this season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 14.5-point favorites.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a look at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Toledo Statistical Leaders
- DeQuan Finn has 1,419 passing yards (177.4 per game) and a 63.3% completion percentage (119-for-188) while tossing 14 touchdowns and five interceptions. He also has 472 yards on the ground on 82 attempts (plus five touchdowns), averaging 59.0 YPG.
- Peny Boone has picked up a team-leading 865 rushing yards (108.1 per game) plus eight touchdowns.
- Junior Vandeross III has grabbed 28 passes for a team-high 398 yards and one touchdown. He averages 49.8 receiving yards per game.
- Jerjuan Newton has been targeted 44 times and tacked on 379 yards (on 29 catches) plus nine touchdowns.
- Anthony Torres is averaging 24.5 yards per game, racking up 12 receptions (19 targets) for 196 yards and one touchdown.
- This season Judge Culpepper leads the team with 5.0 sacks and has added 4.0 TFL and 22 tackles.
- Daniel Bolden has totaled 40 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 0.5 sacks, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- This season Emmanuel McNeil-Warren leads the team with two interceptions and has added 24 tackles and four passes defended.
Buffalo Statistical Leaders
- This season Cole Snyder has recorded 1,532 passing yards (191.5 per game) while going 158-for-270 (58.5%) and throwing for 12 touchdowns with seven interceptions.
- Ron Cook Jr. has racked up a team-high 372 rushing yards (46.5 per game) and scored five touchdowns. He has tacked on 20 catches for 160 yards with one receiving touchdown.
- Mike Washington has 312 yards on 74 carries (39.0 yards per game), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Marlyn Johnson has been targeted 42 times and has 29 catches, leading his team with 298 yards (37.3 per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Darrell Harding Jr. has also contributed with 266 yards on 17 catches and three touchdowns. He has been targeted 26 times and averages 33.3 receiving yards.
- Cole Harrity has caught 29 passes on 43 targets for 253 yards and two touchdowns.
- This season Max Michel leads the team with 3.0 sacks and has added 3.0 TFL and 20 tackles.
- Devin Grant leads the team in both tackles and interceptions, totaling 39 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and four interceptions over the current campaign.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!