NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 14, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: CBS Sports Network
- City: West Point, New York
- Venue: Michie Stadium
The Troy Trojans (4-2) will have their 11th-ranked run defense on display versus the Army Black Knights (2-3) and the No. 22 running attack in college football, on Saturday, October 14, 2023. The Trojans are favored, by 4.5 points.
The Trojans head into this matchup following a 37-3 win over the Arkansas State Red Wolves in their most recent outing. The Black Knights are coming off of a loss to the Boston College Eagles by the score of 27-24.
We’ve collected all the info you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Troy vs. Army Key Stats
- Troy has scored 27.8 points per game this season, 7.4 more than Army has given up.
- When it goes over what Army gives up this season (20.4 points per game), Troy is 4-0 and 2-1 against the spread.
- When Army limits opposing offenses to less than 27.8 points, it is 1-2 overall and 0-1 against the spread.
- Army racks up 29.4 points per game, 9.1 more than Troy allows (20.3).
- When Army scores more than 20.3 points, it is 1-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- When Troy surrenders fewer than 29.4 points, it is 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
Here are a few more need-to-know numbers from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||444.0 (21)||357.2 (115)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||286.0 (28)||330.6 (22)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||179.5 (42)||200.6 (22)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||264.5 (42)||156.6 (120)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||12 (121)||9 (82)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||7 (81)||7 (81)|
Troy vs. Army Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Troy has a record of 2-3-0 against the spread this season.
- Army has covered twice in three games with a spread this year.
- Troy has been favored by 4.5 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- Army has been an underdog by 4.5 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread both times.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a glance at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Troy Statistical Leaders
- Gunnar Watson has thrown for 1,538 yards while completing 60.8% of his passes (113-for-186), with 10 touchdowns and four interceptions (256.3 yards per game).
- Kimani Vidal has churned out a team-best 835 rushing yards (139.2 per game) plus six touchdowns. He has tacked on nine catches for 133 yards and one receiving touchdown.
- So far this year Damien Taylor has rushed for 160 yards (26.7 per game), with one touchdown.
- Jabre Barber has 25 catches (on 46 targets) and leads the team with 317 receiving yards (52.8 per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Chris Lewis has 13 catches for 308 yards (51.3 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Deshon Stoudemire has 303 receiving yards on 22 receptions (28 targets), averaging 50.5 yards per game.
- Javon Solomon has collected a team-leading 5.5 sacks, while adding 4.0 TFL and 18 tackles.
- This season Jayden McDonald has collected 29 tackles and 3.0 TFL, leading his team in tackles.
- This season Reddy Steward leads the team with two interceptions and has added 18 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and two passes defended.
Army Statistical Leaders
- This year Bryson Daily has collected 697 passing yards (139.4 per game) while going 39-for-73 (53.4%) and throwing for six touchdowns with four interceptions. He has added 378 rushing yards on 90 carries with three touchdowns.
- So far this season Hayden Reed has rushed for 180 yards on 41 carries (36.0 yards per game), with two touchdowns.
- Isaiah Alston has hauled in nine receptions for 266 yards, best on his team, and two touchdowns. He averages 53.2 receiving yards per game.
- Noah Short has been targeted 22 times, and chipped in with 208 yards (on 13 catches) and two touchdowns.
- Casey Reynolds has 68 receiving yards on five receptions (eight targets).
- Jimmy Ciarlo has collected a team-leading 2.0 sacks, while adding 3.0 TFL and 18 tackles.
- Leo Lowin has racked up 28 tackles to lead the team in tackles so far.
- Bo Nicolas-Paul has a team-high one interception and has tacked on seven tackles and one pass defended in five games this season.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!