NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Friday, October 13, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- City: Memphis, Florida
- Venue: Simmons Bank Liberty Stadium
|Tulane||-3.5 (+100)||O 56.5 (-113)||-153|
|Memphis||+3.5 (-121)||U 56.5 (-112)||+125|
The Tulane Green Wave (4-1) take the No. 20 scoring defense in the country into a contest versus the Memphis Tigers (4-1), featuring the No. 18 offense, on Friday, October 13, 2023. The Green Wave are 3.5-point favorites. The expected point total for the matchup is 56.5.
In their last game, the Green Wave won 35-23 over the UAB Blazers. Last time out, the Tigers won 35-32 over the Boise State Broncos.
We’ve compiled all the info you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Tulane vs. Memphis Key Stats
- Tulane has put an average of 29.8 points per game on the board this season, 8.4 more than the 21.4 Memphis has surrendered.
- Tulane is 3-0 overall and 0-1 against the spread when it scores over 21.4 points.
- Memphis is 3-0 overall and 1-1 against the spread when it allows fewer than 29.8 points.
- This year Memphis puts up 19.2 more points per game (36.6) than Tulane surrenders (17.4).
- Memphis is 2-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall when the team records more than 17.4 points.
- This season Tulane is 0-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall when it holds opponents to less than 36.6 points.
Here are some more important stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||389.6 (105)||439.0 (66)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||319.8 (16)||362.8 (39)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||159.0 (63)||162.0 (60)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||230.6 (71)||277.0 (31)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||10 (94)||7 (49)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||11 (16)||8 (58)|
Tulane vs. Memphis Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Tulane averages 29.8 points per game against Memphis’ 36.6, amounting to 9.9 points over the game’s point total of 56.5.
- The 38.8 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 17.7 fewer than the 56.5 over/under in this contest.
- Tulane has compiled a 0-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- Memphis has covered twice in four games with a spread this year.
- Tulane has not covered the spread when favored by 3.5 points or more this season (in one opportunity).
- Memphis has not covered the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season (in one opportunity).
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a glance at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Tulane Statistical Leaders
- Michael Pratt has thrown for 668 yards (46-for-61), with eight touchdowns and one interception (133.6 yards per game). He’s also rushed 26 times for 112 yards and one touchdown.
- Makhi Hughes has run for a team-best 368 yards (73.6 YPG) and three touchdowns.
- Ashaad Clayton has 116 rushing yards on 28 attempts.
- Lawrence Keys III has 20 catches (on 31 targets) and leads the team with 399 receiving yards (79.8 per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Jha’Quan Jackson has chipped in with 11 receptions (on 19 targets) for 259 yards, scoring four touchdowns.
- Chris Brazzell II has caught 13 passes for 179 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 35.8 yards per game.
- Patrick Jenkins has notched a team-leading 3.5 sacks, while adding 5.0 TFL and 14 tackles.
- Jesus Machado’s 33 tackles and one interception make him the team’s top tackler.
- Lance Robinson has picked off three passes to lead the team while adding eight tackles and three passes defended.
Memphis Statistical Leaders
- Seth Henigan has passed for 1,376 yards (120-of-175), with 10 touchdowns and five interceptions (275.2 yards per game). He’s also rushed 44 times for 132 yards and three touchdowns.
- Blake Watson has picked up a team-high 455 rushing yards (91.0 per game) and scored six touchdowns. He has tacked on 26 catches for 233 yards, with one receiving touchdown.
- Sutton Smith has 147 yards on 31 carries (29.4 yards per game), with two rushing touchdowns.
- This season Roc Taylor has 27 receptions for a team-high 399 yards (79.8 per game) and two touchdowns.
- DeMeer Blankumsee has also added 249 yards on 19 catches and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 33 times and averages 49.8 receiving yards.
- Andres Fox has 1.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 1.0 TFL and seven tackles.
- Chandler Martin has collected 33 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and one sack this season, leading his team in tackles.
- DJ Bell has intercepted one pass to lead the team while adding eight tackles and one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!