NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, November 4, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- City: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Venue: Skelly Field at H.A. Chapman Stadium
|Tulsa||-5.5 (+108)||O 51.5 (+120)||-172|
|Charlotte||+5.5 (-131)||U 51.5 (-153)||+140|
The Tulsa Golden Hurricane (3-5) and Charlotte 49ers (2-6) will meet in a battle of two conference rivals. The Golden Hurricane are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -5.5). The expected point total for the matchup is set at 51.5.
The Golden Hurricane squared off against the SMU Mustangs in their last game, falling 69-10. The 49ers’ last game was a 38-16 loss to the Florida Atlantic Owls.
We’ve compiled all the details you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Tulsa vs. Charlotte Key Stats
- Tulsa has put roughly the same amount of points on the board per game this season (22.0) as Charlotte has allowed (24.6).
- When it exceeds what Charlotte gives up this season (24.6 points per game), Tulsa is 2-0 and 1-0 against the spread.
- When the 49ers defense allows less than 22.0 points, Charlotte has accumulated a 2-1 overall record and a 1-1 record against the spread.
- Charlotte puts up 14.8 points per game, 21.1 fewer than Tulsa gives up (35.9).
- Tulsa has a 1-0 record against the spread and a 2-0 record overall when it allows opponents to score fewer than 14.8 points.
Below are some more need-to-know figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||357.3 (95)||309.3 (120)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||443.3 (115)||345.6 (47)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||180.5 (35)||143.1 (83)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||176.8 (114)||166.1 (118)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||19 (129)||12 (79)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||11 (69)||7 (113)|
Tulsa vs. Charlotte Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 36.8 points per game, 14.7 points fewer than the point total of 51.5 for this contest.
- The 60.5 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 9.0 more than the 51.5 total in this contest.
- Tulsa has covered twice in six chances against the spread this season.
- Charlotte has a record of 2-3-0 against the spread this year.
- Charlotte has been an underdog by 5.5 points or more three times this season, and covered the spread in two of those games.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a look at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Tulsa Statistical Leaders
- This year Cardell Williams has 1,088 passing yards (136.0 yards per game) while going 73-for-121 (60.3%) and tossing 10 touchdowns with seven interceptions. He has tacked on 149 rushing yards and three touchdowns, averaging 18.6 yards per game.
- Anthony Watkins has rushed for a team-high 446 yards (55.8 YPG) and two touchdowns.
- Jordan Ford has rushed for 253 yards (31.6 per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- Devan Williams has racked up 25 receptions for 372 yards, best on his team, and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 43 times, and averages 46.5 receiving yards per game.
- Kamdyn Benjamin has also chipped in with 20 catches for 288 yards and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 30 times and puts up 36.0 receiving yards per game.
- Marquis Shoulders is averaging 35.4 yards per game, with 16 catches for 283 yards and five touchdowns.
- This season Ben Kopenski leads the team with 4.5 sacks and has added 4.0 TFL and 27 tackles.
- Kendarin Ray has collected 79 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and one interception, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- This season Jaise Oliver leads the team with three interceptions and has added 32 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and three passes defended.
Charlotte Statistical Leaders
- This year Trexler Ivey has recorded 669 passing yards (83.6 per game) while going 57-for-101 (56.4%) and throwing for three touchdowns with four interceptions.
- Jalon Jones has rushed for a team-leading 484 yards on 102 attempts (60.5 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Terron Kellman has 275 yards on 61 carries (34.4 yards per game).
- This season Jack Hestera has 26 catches for a team-high 303 yards (37.9 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Jairus Mack has tacked on 12 receptions (on 20 targets) for 226 yards and one touchdown.
- Colin Weber has collected 212 yards on 22 receptions, averaging 26.5 yards per game.
- Eyabi Anoma has collected a team-leading 5.0 sacks, while adding 8.0 TFL and 43 tackles.
- Demetrius Knight II has collected 51 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one interception this season, leading his team in tackles.
- Kameron Howard has intercepted two passes to lead the team while adding 20 tackles and two passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!