NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Thursday, October 19, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- City: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Venue: Skelly Field at H.A. Chapman Stadium
|Tulsa||-2.5 (-111)||O 57.5 (-112)||-136|
|Rice||+2.5 (-109)||U 57.5 (-113)||+112|
The Tulsa Golden Hurricane (3-3) and Rice Owls (3-3) will play each other in a battle of two conference rivals. The Golden Hurricane are small favorites (-2.5). An over/under of 57.5 points has been set for the matchup.
The Golden Hurricane enter this matchup after a 20-17 loss to the Florida Atlantic Owls in their most recent game. The Owls are coming off of a 38-31 loss to the UConn Huskies.
We’ve collected all the info you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Tulsa vs. Rice Key Stats
- Tulsa has averaged 4.3 fewer points per game this season (26) than Rice has allowed (30.3).
- When it exceeds what Rice gives up this season (30.3 points per game), Tulsa is 2-0 and 1-0 against the spread.
- When Rice limits opposing offenses to fewer than 26 points, it is 2-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread.
- This season Rice racks up 3.4 more points per game (32.7) than Tulsa surrenders (29.3).
- Rice is 1-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall in games when it scores more than 29.3 points.
- Tulsa has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 3-1 record overall when it allows opponents to score fewer than 32.7 points.
Here are some more important stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||386.2 (95)||395.7 (83)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||399.3 (80)||397.8 (76)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||194.2 (25)||79.5 (129)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||192 (110)||316.2 (12)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||14 (126)||10 (74)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||11 (31)||5 (118)|
Tulsa vs. Rice Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 58.7 points per game, 1.2 points more than the point total of 57.5 for this matchup.
- The 59.6 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 2.1 more than the 57.5 over/under in this contest.
- Tulsa has a record of 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- Rice has won two games against the spread this season.
- Tulsa has been favored by 2.5 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- Rice has won each of its two games this year when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a look at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Tulsa Statistical Leaders
- This season Cardell Williams has 955 passing yards (159.2 yards per game) while going 62-for-102 (60.8%) and throwing eight touchdowns with seven interceptions. He has added 110 rushing yards and three touchdowns, averaging 18.3 yards per game.
- Anthony Watkins has run for a team-best 367 yards (61.2 YPG) and two touchdowns.
- So far this season Jordan Ford has rushed for 240 yards (40 per game), with one touchdown.
- Marquis Shoulders has been targeted 26 times and has 16 catches, leading his team with 283 yards (47.2 ypg) while hauling in five touchdowns.
- Devan Williams has 19 catches for 274 yards (45.7 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Kamdyn Benjamin has racked up 222 yards on 13 receptions, averaging 37 yards per game.
- This season Ben Kopenski leads the team with 4.5 sacks and has added four TFL and 22 tackles.
- Kendarin Ray’s 55 tackles, two TFL, and one interception mean he’s the team’s top tackler.
- Jaise Oliver has intercepted three passes to lead the team while adding 25 tackles, one TFL, and three passes defended.
Rice Statistical Leaders
- This year JT Daniels has put up 1,831 passing yards (305.2 per game) while going 131-for-206 (63.6%) and throwing for 15 touchdowns with five interceptions.
- Dean Connors has picked up a team-high 180 rushing yards (30 per game) and scored one touchdown. He has added 24 catches for 306 yards, with two receiving touchdowns.
- Juma Otoviano has 127 yards on 38 carries (21.2 yards per game), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Luke McCaffrey has reeled in 30 passes for a team best 514 yards and six touchdowns. He has been targeted 55 times, and averages 85.7 yards per game.
- Rawson MacNeill has 236 receiving yards on 18 receptions (30 targets), with two touchdowns.
- De’Braylon Carroll has registered a team-leading two sacks, while adding one TFL and 17 tackles.
- Plae Wyatt’s 39 tackles, three TFL, and one sack make him the team’s tackle leader.
- Chris Conti has intercepted one pass to lead the team while adding 35 tackles, two TFL, 0.5 sacks, and one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!